MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesCrown Brush
Studio Pro Series Crescent Shadow Brush

Crown Brush Studio Pro Series Crescent Shadow Brush

This beautifully crafted professional crescent shadow brush from crown brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crown Brush Studio Pro Series Crescent Shadow Brush!
Virginia City, NV
I own quite a few different brands of makeup brushes. I really like the quality of crown brushes. The handles are easy to hold. The head of this brush deposits the pigment well without being too stiff. They also wash up really well and maintain their shape.
Normal, IL
This brush is very soft and high quality! It’s a great size for packing on shadow to the lid or the inner eye duct! I definitely say it is worth buying if your in the market for new eyeshadow brushes!
I love all of crowns brushes! They apply and blend my shadows so perfectly. Clean easily and last a long time. There's no shedding at all! The price is decent for a good quality brush and I highly recommend them to anyone!
Uvalde,Tx
This brush works great for applying my concealer to my lids and packing on the eyeshadow! It’s a good price but shipping is what cost quite a bit, which I didn’t like. I wouldn’t buy more from this brand
Love Crown Brushes! The quality is great and they are pretty as well. The bristles are soft and work well.
Cadillac, MI
I love this brush and these brands of brushes. Not always the most cost efficient but they work great.
Rome, GA
I received this brush a couple of months ago and have used it several times. It works good but I don’t think it’s really anything special. I’m unsure of the actual price of this but I doubt I would purchase this myself.
I love using this brush to get clean lines on my shadow application, it allows me to put the color exactly where I want it instead of getting smudged and I end up having to restart.
Boaz, AL
I love crown brushes- I bought a set and adore almost all of them. They don’t shed, they are fluffy and soft, easy to clean, and blend my makeup very well. I got mine through my supplier cosmoprof (I’m a hairdresser). I highly recommend crown brushes.

Looking for your answer?