BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional small chisel blush brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin A.
Homewood
Definitely a good brush, but it’s not the softest I’ve ever tried. It can be a tad stiff. Not too bad though, I still like the way it applies product. To be honest you can find better brushes for the price. I wouldn’t really recommend it.
Angie C.
San Francisco
I recommend is because it’s a really good brush I don’t use it to apply blush I use it to apply my bronzer and I like how it’s a bit tapered but it’s perfect for getting that All over sun look without just putting the product in one place
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I received this product in my November Ipsy Bag and I liked it a lot! It's very soft and sturdy! I will definently be using it!
Elica Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Love this brush! I apply it with my brush. The bristles are soft and it applies my brush so nicely. With a light hand it applies the product well and I don't need a lot of it :) This makes my skin and blush looking flawless all day long. I would highly recommend!