Crown Brush Spa Series Soft Fan Brush uploaded by Sara B.Crown Brush Spa Series Soft Fan Brush uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.Crown Brush Spa Series Soft Fan Brush uploaded by Holly N.

BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional soft fan brush from crown brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I think this is the same brush I have, mine is the SS023 Jumbo Kabuki Fan brush, but I got it in a Boxycharm subscription box. I used to not be able to understand the point of most thin fan brushes. They don't pick up like any product and they're just pointless. So I was happy when I received this big ol' brush. I use it to highlight my cheekbones and it does the job great!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really love the Crown Brush Spa Series Soft Fan Brush ! It is full of bristles and is super soft to the touch! It picks up a lot of product so you don't end up wasting any! Brushes are just as important as makeup! If you have high expensive makeup and crappy brushes your makeup will look horrible and you will waste a lot of product! Crown brushes are right up there with my favorites morphe and Luxie! I love this fan brush, it is my go to for highlighting and making myself glow!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I had received this item via beauty box and have absolutely fallen in love with it. It is my all time favorite fan brush I feel like the span of the bristles is the perfect size for my face that it doesn't reach my cheek. Some fans brushes out there can be very big and take up the whole span of your face. The only thing I would change about is product is the price.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Crown Kabuki fan brush in my Boxycharm box. I love how thick this brush is and how diverse it is. It is well made. I read that the brush is made from goat hairs and that really bugs me. I don't know if that is true or not.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I revived this in a past boxy charm and it's okay. Gets a little bent the metal part close to the beginning of the brush so I'm always finding myself having to fix it. However the brush itself is nice and applies highlights nicely.
Keila c.
This brush is amazing for either a contour and highlight! I use it for both and its my favorite brush it use! The price is definitely worth it! This brand always have amazing products and this is definitely one to try out!
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
Love crown brushes and this one doesn't disappoint! Super soft and great for highlight! Bought it off the crown website! I have combination skin and this works for multiple applications! Very satisfied
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, FL
Absolutely love this brush! My contour has never looked so good! It's soft and fluffy enough to leave a clean line for contouring. It's my new favorite brush! I will definitely purchase more Crown brushes now.
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Está brush es la SS023 Jumbo Kabuki Fan de Crown, buena forma, suave, agarra bien el producto y lo difumina muy bien, me encanta sobre todo por lo suave al contacto con la piel. Muy efectiva
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
Good brush. It has really nice and soft bristles. It is very easy to use and picks up products really nicely. It looks good and cute designs. They sell very affordable and good quality brushes. I have tried few of their brushes and haven't disappointed so far. Definitely recommend it to others
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What type of brush do you like?