BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional perfectly pink chisel blush brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
One of my favorite brush purchases yet, the bristles are so soft and blends flawlessly. Easy to apply with too. A problem I have had with some blush brushes is that they just feel awkward for me, like the brush wasn't made to work on my face but this brush I love.
Brett K.
Wakaw, SK
I don't have this exact brush but I couldn't find the one I do have in the list but this one is pretty much the exact same one that I have. I really like Crown brush overall I find their bristles feel nice and soft even after you wash them a few times. There is little fall out with the bristles so you won't have to worry about bristles all over your face. I feel they have a nice selection of brushes and for the most part they look quite nice. This brush applies blush nicely it helps blend it out well while still applying the color to just the right spot.