BY CROWN BRUSH

This beautifully crafted professional perfectly pink angle blush brush from Crown Brush offers you the best quality makeup and spa application for a flawless, full coverage effect. Known for having the largest selection with the best quality and price. see more...

Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I love this angled brush by Crown Brushes! I use this brush for my blush and also my bronzer! It is a nice soft brush with sturdy bristles! Never had any issues with bristles falling out! It is a great brush!
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
I love my Crown blush brush. Its angled brush gives me that prefect blend on my cheeks. The brush picks up product without damaged the product.
Kate T.
Regina
This is the first crown brush i ever tried, and I fell in love! It’s soft, easy to use and hold product in it great! This particular brush I often use for bronzer as I find it gives me a clean line with just enough product! Not to mention the brush itself is super cute! This brush is worth the money!

back