Croteam The Talos Principle - Playstation 4

by Croteam

What is this strange world you in which you find yourself? There are ancient ruins and state-of-the-art technology present, and you have been tasked with solving a series of intricate puzzles by your creator. Who is the creator? Who are you? What is your purpose? These are the questions that you must face and find the answer to, or will you choose to accept your fate? Only you can decide. Step into a unique and strange world filled with ancient ruins and advanced technology in The Talos Principle. More than 120 challenging and innovative puzzles lie in wait for you, and you'll have to utilize your wits and skills to solve each one in your own way. Divert drones, disable turrets and replicate time to prove your worth or figure out how to escape. Carefully make your choices, as each decision you make has a consequence because somebody is always watching. While solving these complex puzzles, you'll decide whether you'll have faith in your creator, or figure out your purpose and determine what to do about it.

Start your review of Croteam The Talos Principle - Playstation 4!
Angela J.
Canton, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m a secret gamer and an open escape room addict. I was looking for something to quench my escape room thirst since the pandemic started. I just started this game and I LOVE it! It’s got challenging puzzles and is pretty easy to navigate. It’s helping me with my withdrawals from actual escape rooms!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela J.
Canton, MS
il y a 2 ans
Croteam The Talos Principle - Playstation 4 Does anyone else love this game on PS4?