none
Crossed (Matched)

Crossed (Matched)

by none

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crossed (Matched)!
How would you rate this product?
Leslie T.
Oak Park, CA
I was really disappointed in this one especially how strong the first one was. Seeing how I'm the type of person to muscle through a series than stop in the middle, I stuck with it. The main character was a disappointment because of how weak she came across. I feel like she was too dependent. She had too much of a one track mind. She reminded me of Bella in the Twilight movies or Anastasia in the Darker Shade of Grey series. I get that she's supposed to be in love, but don't lose brain cells over a guy. It runs me the wrong way..even more so that it's a young adult book.
Astha D.
Mesa, AZ
Crossed (Matched) uploaded by Astha D.
As the second book the the Matched series this book had high expectations. And let me say that it lived up to that. The book just got more interesting and the complicated love triangle just got so much hotter. Written by Allie Condie, this book is 367 pages same as the first book. There were so many twists and turns that it made you want to keep reading and not close the book. DESCRIPTION IN BOOK: Cassia flees to the Outer Provinces I search of Ky only to discover he’s has escaped into the canyons. But even as she risks everything to reunite with Ky, a few surprises from her former life may haunt her... or change the game once again. Action packed sequel!!!

Looking for your answer?