BY CROSSE & BLACKWELL

Crosse & Blackwell® Ham Glaze with Montmorency Cherries.
Premium.
Since 1706. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sammy P.
Redding , CA
I seriously can't believe I found this on here. I just bought this glaze last week to try on our ham to see if we would like it for thanks giving and oh my goodness it is amazing. It's really sweet and the glaze leaves almost a shell over the ham. Its very delicious and my boyfriend started dipping his ham into the left over glaze so that being said. Thanks giving I'm buying two.
Jennifer G.
San Angelo, TX
Cannot LIVE without this on Thanksgiving. My mom has used this ham glaze for years & it is absolutely perfect.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Do you really only need one jar? The ham I bought is kinda big.