CrossAction Oral-B Pro-Health Superior Clean Toothbrush, 2 ct 40M uploaded by Angel K.

BY ORAL-B #27 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B Pro-Health Superior Clean Toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**, *vs. a regular manual toothbrush, **One time brushing studies see more...

Caroline P.
This tooth brush is just alright. To be fair I've been using an electric one so
It really does not compare to it. The bristles are stiff and not very flexible. I occasionally bleed from my gums while using it. I don't think I like it all that much. Won't rebuy
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
These really clean my teeth, and remove any plaque that built up during the day. My husband also uses this brand and says they really help keep our teeth clean and white.
Kelli W.
These are my favorite toothbrushes. They have a fat handle making them easy to grip. That's also their downside though. They don't fit in my toothbrush holder. But they do a great job brushing my teeth so I would repurchase.
Jasmine M.
These toothbrushes get the job done, I like to keep a few in my drawers in case guests come over as well. And they are super easy and convenient for traveling since they don't take up a lot of room like electric toothbrushes
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
Not too picky about the toothbrushes I use, but these ones never make my gums hurt or bleed. They have met my expectations and I always end up going back to them. I would repurchase cause they've never dissatisfied me.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
#CrossAction Oral-B Pro-Health Superior Clean toothbrush has it all packed into one for me. The bargain if the dual pack also has its advantages, mabe including one for travel or it never hurts to have a new one after being sick. Oral-B has been my choice since I would get them free at the dentist as aa child. As I grew older, I found that the different softness of the brushes provided, satisfied every need that I had! On a scal of 1 being lowest and 10 being highest, it is definitely a 10.
Kayla H.
Lincoln, CA
I love these toothbrushes because they are stiff enough to really get everything out of and off of my teeth. Always have that refreshing clean feeling when I'm done brushing!
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
This product is decent. It is affordable in the store which is why I bought it. I have a Philips sonic care but the battery ran out. I hate recharging batteries so I bought a regular toothbrush. It lasts quite a while and is soft on my gums. The grip is nice so that it doesn't slip out of your hand. It doesn't clean as well as an electric toothbrush, but it does a decent job cleaning your teeth. I would buy this again just as a back up for my electric toothbrush.
Courtney E.
Torrance, CA
We tend to buy toothbrushes in packs of two because we replace them every other month or so.
I like the CrossAction toothbrush because it was easy to grip and wasn't too short. I hate when toothbrushes are super short and I feel like I'm trying to brush baby teeth or something. Haha!

These get the job done.
Mimi L.
I really enjoy these because there are no cups (cups are dreadful. It makes cleaning much harder) and because the toothbrush itself is very flexible. I personally have a very small mouth which makes cleaning difficult with "big boy" toothbrushes, but I don't have a problem with these.