CrossAction Oral-B Pro-Health Superior Clean Toothbrush, 1 ct 40M uploaded by Elena K.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health Superior Clean Toothbrush with CrossAction bristles has superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.**, *vs. a regular manual toothbrush, **One time brushing studies see more...

Courtney B.
Ridgeland, MS
Nothing spectacular but a very dependable brush to use if used properly (meaning twice a day!) But if brushed too hard can cause gum irritation! Fortunately i've always been pretty cautious around my gums so it gets the job done for me pretty well! Will continue to use!
Lauren H.
Gadsden, TN
Love my oral-b tooth brush! I got it from my dentist after having my teeth cleaned the last time, as he always supplies me with one after every cleaning/checkup. It's very soft and effective at getting hard to reach places and keeping my teeth clean!
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Awesome toothbrush! This brush gets my teeth very clean and white and my teeth stay clean all throughout the day! Love the brush on this because you don't have to brush hard for it to work! Definitely one of the best and cheapest tooth brushes
Haley P.
Charlotte , NC
This is the stuff right here. The cross-bristle action makes sure that you don't miss a spot and the soft bristles do wonders on my sensitive gums. It's easy to tell when you need a replacement too, which doesn't happen too often.
Amie P.
Saco, ME
Im kind of neutral on toothbrushes. I feel like any toothbrush can work if you just put in the work to properly clean your teeth. I never buy the same toothbrush twice, I just choose based on appearance and price. I do enjoy my oral b toothbrush however and I may consider purchasing one again.
Jessica M.
Love this toothbrush.  Cleans hard to reach places.  My family and I all use this tootbrush and definitely recommend.  I've used other brands but I come back to this.  Use this everyday for clean healthy mouth.  I always have coupons to use to get this toothbrush. Yay!
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
This is the old-school toothbrush, nothing special about its working process, it is as good as you are brushing your teeth.I prefer these mind over the electric ones due to its practical manage (you don't have to worry about batteries etc) and i consider that i know how to brush my teeth.
Carrie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Love these brushes!! Get the job done well and keep my teeth white and my appointments to the dentist great!!! Helps me brush off the day and start the day fresh!
Callan G.
Munster, IN
I love this toothbrush!!! It gets every inch of my mouth so clean and my teeth feel so polished and amazing every time i use it!!! The shape and style of the bristles hugs every part of your teeth and gets all the nasty build up off with such ease!! I have very sensitive teeth so to find a toothbrush thats gentle but still effective can be really hard to find..this toobrush is my new best friend and i will use this forever!!!
Amanda H.
I love this toothbrush it works amazingly I've tried many different toothbrushes manual and not neither one have ever work very good with my mouth this one however works perfectly and I would not switch to any other Brent I highly recommend for anyone who's looking for a different type of toothbrush