BY ORAL-B #89 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One CrossAction Toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle cleaning better than a flat trim brush with straight bristles. Plus, Pro-Health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. see more...

Betty B.
Macclenny, FL
They are ok when you first start using them but some of them seem to be too small or ear down too easily for an adult others I have used in the past seem to be more heavy duty more durable and made larger for adult mouthsoverall I would not recommend or would not purchase again
Maria N.
Portland, OR
This toothbrush does the job it has a really good grip to it, easy for reaching your back teeth. I used it a few times cause it came in a pack but it's not one I think I would repurchase because it doesn't have a tung cleaner which I prefer.
Shelby H.
I buy these for our travel bags, they are cheap enough to only use a couple times or they're durable enough to store for the next use. But always dry them out for a while because they hold moisture! But good tooth brushes all in all
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
What do I think of when I hear the name Oral-B.....I think dental care. Oh, not just dental care, but a go to in my home. I always use their toothbrushes and dental floss. Dental checkups are always A+. I would not even think about using another brand. THUMBS UP!!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
My new favorite toothbrush! I bought these on sale the other day and they're a bit stiff for soft but I love the clean! I purchased them at Walmart and I'm glad I got them for $3!!! I'll definitely get these again!
Jennifer F.
Huntington, WV
Love,love,love these tooth brushes ..if ur gonna use a manual tooth brush this should bebit..they are made to get ur teeth very clean and fresh and they do their job..
Meghan A.
I love the shape of the brush and thr bristles, they never hurt my mouth and always seem to get into the right spots to clean off build up and help my teeth sparkle.
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
I always buy oral b toothbrushes because they feel like they are the best quality. I like that the pack has so many since you have to chance your toothbrush often. Always choose the soft brushes you won't regret it!
Nina M.
Richmond, TX
These are very soft and really clean my teeth. They are also very affordable. I really recommend this toothbrush to everyone because they are very soft, but also work really well.
Carah B.
Villa Ridge, MO
Love this soft toothbrush. Great for more sensitive gums & teeth. Really gets in between your teeth for a better clean. Will buy again when I need to replace my old toothbrush.