CrossAction Oral-B Pro-Health All-in-One Toothbrush, 2 ct 40S uploaded by Aerial P.

BY ORAL-B #44 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One CrossAction Toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle cleaning better than a flat trim brush with straight bristles. Plus, Pro-Health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. see more...

Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
This toothbrush is perfect at removing plaque from all the nooks and crannies between my teeth. I was so upset when my husband brought it home because we had been using the same kind of brushes for so long. But i had to eat my words. This toothbrush makes a difference you can actually feel and see. Its a total keeper.
Genesis P.
ORLANDO, FL
My boyfriend got me started on these brushes and I'm so glad he did! These are the only toothbrushes we buy now. Its like the perfect combination of gentle to not irritate your gums but tough enough to do the job right. Feels like the brush gets into every corner and covers every surface of the teeth to give you that good clean.
Tristyn G.
Marathon, TX
This toothbrush is one of the best ones out there. I can really feel the difference after I've brush my teeth with this toothbrush. I got it at Walmart but it is very affordable. Very satisfied with my purchase
Camerom D.
Clarksville
I've used these toothbrushes a few times and they are really great. I really like them and they are a good price. Buying new toothbrushes is my favorite and these are really great. would buy again. and would recommend to others.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
These are my favorite manual toothbrushes. I especially love how the bristles feel and the tongue brushed in the back. I recommend this toothbrush for those searching for a great overall toothbrush.
Irene S.
I usually use ORal b tooth brushes. I find that there are a good value for my money. I usually use the soft bristle brushes and this one reaches the back of my teeth with ease. I liked this toothbrush. I would purchase this again and would also recommend it.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
I just L•O•V•E brushing my teeth with this toothbrush. The medium is course enough to get the job done but soft enough not to break the gums. I have braces and this toothbrush holds up well. The rubber "bumpers" along the edges set it apart from other toothbrushes. Absolutely suggest anyone try this type of toothbrush by Oral B. It's amazing when the rubber "bumper" like bristles squeak across my teeth to let me know I'm nice and clean!
Angel J.
Mckee, KY
Great toothbrush also super adorable which makes this the go to brand. The bristles are not too hard and not to soft so it keeps on being the perfect toothbrush total keeper
Cheyanne W.
Redstar, WV
I personally did not like Oral B Toothbrushes. Something about the shape of the toothbrush itself, just didnt set well with me. I didnt feel like it completely cleaned my teeth as well as it should have, Was highly disappointed considering I paid almost 6$ for a two pack.
Kelly W.
Adkins , TX
These are among my favorite of manual brushes. They are my go to and the price is just right. I recently got my mom to change to these brushes instead of the cheaper tooth brushes they were using. Having the different sized bristles really does help get i nbetween those teeth.