BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health All-In-One CrossAction Toothbrush bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle cleaning better than a flat trim brush with straight bristles. Plus, Pro-Health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. see more...

Ashley H.
Purcell, OK
I really like this toothbrush. It works great and the bristles are just right. They aren't too hard and aren't too soft. There are also thick silicone bristles that face different directions. This helps the toothbrush reach every crevice and space in between the teeth. I would recommend and buy again.
nathalie G.
Empaque súper bonito y vienen dos cepillos este es el que elijo siempre que cambio los cepillos dentales, estos cepillos en especial me gustan porque tienen colores diferentes y puedes elegir el que más te guste y así no te confundes de quién es cada cepillo, su cerdas son bien suaves y tienen unas de plástico para mayor limpieza.
Sarah B.
My boyfriend and I both use this brand. I feel it gets in between my teeth almost as good as floss. The bristles do not hurt and the brush lasts for quite a while. I boil it once a month to sanitize and it stillworks great.
Megan M.
Ogdensburg, NY
Although this toothbrush sometimes feels rough on my gums and tongue, this toothbrush reaches all of the nooks and crannies in my mouth to give me clean, white teeth. This product helps conserve the amount of toothpaste I use and also lasts longer than some of my previous products
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
Whenever I would need a new toothbrush in the past I'd buy the cheapest one I could find at Target and call it a day. While, as I've gotten older I've gotten more interested in oral care, and also my gums have gotten more sensitive. If I use a toothbrush with too strong of bristles my gums bleed. After talking to my dentist, apparently this isn't a good sign ;) so I set out on a mission to find a good toothbrush for my gums, while not breaking the bank. I found the CrossAction Ora-B Pro Health Toothbrush! The bristles are not too stiff that they make my gums bleed, but the bristles are designed in such a way to really get a deep cleaning on your teeth! My teeth feel so smooth and shiny using this brush! Hope you guys like it :)
Josie K.
I have an oral b electric toothbrush but when I'm looking for a break or I neglected to charge it I turn to these! They're sturdy but soft and provide a good amount of reach. I'm always pleased with these!
Grace R.
This is legitimately the best toothbrush I have ever used. Even at the end of its life, I see no decrease in how clean my mouth feels. I haven't had a cavity since I started using it!
Meg A.
Brownsville, IN
We've always got the two pack because our family is large. We are always changing out toothbrushes, especially after an illness occurs. We don't want to keep infecting ourselves
Heather N.
In my opinion, Oral B has the best regular toothbrushes. I prefer the medium bristle compared to the soft one- but both leave my teeth feeling fresh and clean. I especially like cross-action bristles which help clean food, etc from those little nooks and crannies. Even though I use an electric toothbrush as my primary in the morning and at night, I always carry an Oral B toothbrush with me (I brush quite often since I have braces right now).
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Toothbrush is amazing. My teeth feel extra clean after I use the toothbrush. I bought it at my local drugstore and it did everything a toothbrush is supposed to do. I would definitely buy it again! Highly recommend!