BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pro-Health toothbrush with Cross Action bristles provides superior plaque removal.* It removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque.***Clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual brush.**One time brushing studies. see more...

Crystal S.
Reading, PA
The oral b brushes were pretty good. Wasn't my usual brand but they were on sale for the family pack. We enjoyed them. They did the job of making the whole family have squeaky clean teeth. And that feeling is Amazing.
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
This is a great toothbrush value pack. The gum brushers are really great and I think they help to combat gum disease. They also hold up really well so if you buy the value pack they'll last you a long time.
Tasha H.
Love oral b and the different types they have. I use soft and it is gentle. The grip on the tooth brush makes it easy to use and on the back has a tongue scrubber. I always use this brand of brushes
Enid C.
i purchased my Oral  b 40 count soft tooth brush at my local CVS local drug store and it met my expectation. Very effective left my teeth clean and my mouth fresh. Very cost friendly and i recommend  this product to everyone to try. You won't be disappointed.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
This toothbrush is great for my sensitive gums and cleans my teeth top to bottom and the cross action brissils get along the gum line as well as in between teeth for the perfect clean everytime and they are a great product for the price
Ashley F.
Although I always get a toothbrush from the dentist for my 6 month check-up appointments, I always opt for this toothbrush. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean! Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Anastasia L.
Barker, NY
This toothbrush leaves my teeth feeling very clean. The handle fits comfortably and the bristles you can choose from soft to hard. I would recommend this toothbrush.
Lyric F.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this for pig for me and everyone in my home. They all loved them. I even loved it! My teeth get so clean it does it leave any public or charter between my team and when I'm brushing my tongue I feel ready to sing it to the world that I have a new toothbrush! I definitely recommend this product
Kristy B.
Flowood, MS
I've been buying Oral B toothbrushes since college. I like that they have the gum cleaner on the back, and the way the bristles are designed, it helps get EVERYTHING out of your teeth and REALLY clean them. I haven't had a cavity since I started using this brush - and I plan on keeping it that way!