CrossAction Oral-B CrossAction Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head Refills 4 Count uploaded by GLORIA B.

BY ORAL-B

The Oral-B CrossAction replacement toothbrush head is our most advanced technology. It features perfectly angled bristles to remove 100% more plaque for a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage. see more...

Madison K.
These toothbrush heads are very good and I feel like my teeth are being scrubbed clean when I use them. I also think that they last a long time. All in all I really like these and would recommend them to anyone who uses an electric toothbrush
Brooke H.
Acworth, GA
My favorite for my very sensitive gums.  I have used every brand of toothbrush and this is by far my favorite.  It is very cleansing and reaches all of the hard to reach areas but does not cause my sensitive gums to clean.  I can see a huge improvement since swithing to the Oral B toothbrush.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
I'm terrible about flossing everyday. Therefore, this toothbrush not only helps give me a more thorough cleaning, but also has 4 floss action probes on the brush head to help clean between teeth like flossing does.
Diane G.
Akron, OH
This toothbrush has saved my life. It gets off plaque well, and it feels like I just went to the dentist every time I use these brushes. The heads are well worth your money for the clean that it gives you. It even helps whiten you teeth with every use. I highly recommend them
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I love this toothbrush because it fits comfortably in my tiny mouth. I always have issues finding a toothbrush that fits all over in my mouth because they are usually too big. Disprove the size of the head, I still feel like it's powerful enough to do an effective job.
cecilia m.
I really like this "cross action" brush head,,, I have only had the original style small brush head and soft bristles (probably the sensitive) I've had my oral-b toothbrush for over 7 years.

this is only slightly bigger head size than those and I can't imagine using ANY of the bigger ones (including floss action or pro white)

I like the stiffer action of the bristles and very clean feeling this gives.
Doesn't seem to be hurting or causing damage to gums either.
Great for cleaning that "morning mouth" much better/faster too.
Works very good at getting trapped food from in between teeth too. (great flossing action!)
Michelle B.
Murphy, NC
Ever since I switched to an electric toothbrush, I've been searching for the perfect replacement heads. The ones that came with my toothbrush just wasn't quite right. Picked these up at my local corner drugstore, you know the one, and instantly stopped looking. These heads seem to clean my teeth much better than any others. I love the cross action, gets all up in my teeth, making them feel slick and plaque free! My dentist was super impressed. I'm an Oral B user till I die. And I know these babies will keep my teeth clean and healthy for the rest of my life.
Abigail C.
The Oral-B cross action electric toothbrush is a loved and very used product in my house. We use the replacements about bi-monthly to keep them from collecting mold or getting too used up. It's tough on teeth but soft on gums and the stiffness of the bristles only cause a little bit of pain with the first use. Although it does feel like it provides full coverage when it comes to cleaning my teeth, I wouldn't skip floss and mouthwash.
Cassandra D.
Jacksonville, FL
This toothbrush replacement is amazing. This does a great job cleaning your teeth when compared with others replacements. I have actually gone two years without going to the dentist and flossed maybe once a month and when I finally went to the dentist they said my teeth was in great condition and no plaque build up. I owe it all to this toothbrush.
Jennifer T.
Chattanooga, TN
We have packs of these in every bathroom. Our whole family uses them. We even have an older one that we use for small, detailed, cleaning projects such as shoes, grout, and hard to reach corners. This toothbrush is easy for small kid gums and also works well with sensitive gums! Great product with multiple uses!

Walmart