CrossAction Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Gentle Clean Extra Soft Toothbrush 1 Count

BY ORAL-B

The technology in the Oral-B Pro-Health Gentle Clean Toothbrush provides gentle but powerful cleaning. Extra soft bristles bend and flex easily at the gum line for gentle cleaning, while still removing up to 90% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas. see more...

Denise W.
Oral B has always been my go to toothbrush! They are alwaY innovative in the technology of keeping your teeth clean. This cross action is grey it gets into the res where most toothbrushes miss. My teet are always very clean and white when using these brushes. Also they come in a variety of softness levels. I like the gentle because I have very sensitive teeth and gums and this cleans without harshness to my gums!
catherine m.
Dresden, TN
I have very sensitive teeth and this toothbrush helps me with this fact. This product has exceeded my expectations. I have yet to find a toothbrush as comfortable and efficient as this one by reaching hard to reach places I love love love this toothbrush!
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
This has been the only type of toothbrush I've used for several years now. I love that Oral-B actually knows what "soft" means when describing their bristles. Would definitely recommend as they're inexpensive and last well.
Yarell G.
This toothbrush is amazing. It makes my mouth feel very clean after brushing with it and the bristles are very gentle. The Oral B brand has my favorite toothbrushes to use in order to truly have a fresh and clean mouth.
Georgia L.
Monterey Park, CA
This toothbrush is pretty affordable . I bought it for the first time because I wanted a better cleaning toothbrush. It cleaned my teeth very very well. I brush my teeth twice a day and was pretty satisfied with the clean it gave !
Jennifer Y.
I like a softer brush so I liked this tooth brush but thought t might have been s little too soft. My husband didn't like it he said it was too soft and felt like it didn't clean his teeth well.
Khristian A.
Jackson, TN
This toothbrush is gentle on the gums and I bought it really cheap. It definitely met my expectations and is very effective. I brush my teeth 3 time a day. I recommend others to use this.
Mary A.
First off, I've always loved the design of the Oral-B Crossaction tooth brushes; no other tooth brushes make my teeth feel as thoroughly clean. The Crossaction model is inherently stiffer than other designs, so the ES is really just a tad softer than a "soft" regular shaped brush, as another reviewer noted that these may not be the best brushes for people with severely receding or overly sensitive gums.
Oral-B does make a regular shaped toothbrush that is extra-soft, but for me it is WAY too soft, and I end up destroying them in a couple weeks.
Mary L.
I was actually given this toothbrush by my dentist, but that shows that  it is highly recommended. bristles were soft but not too soft to where they would flare out after use
Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
The toothbrush is overall good and gets the plaque off my teeth very well. The only problem I have is that the bristles are kind of hard, so I bleed a little from my gums.