CrossAction Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Gentle Clean Extra Soft Toothbrush 1 Count

BY ORAL-B

The technology in the Oral-B Pro-Health Gentle Clean Toothbrush provides gentle but powerful cleaning. Extra soft bristles bend and flex easily at the gum line for gentle cleaning, while still removing up to 90% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas. see more...

Mary A.
Mary A.
First off, I've always loved the design of the Oral-B Crossaction tooth brushes; no other tooth brushes make my teeth feel as thoroughly clean. The Crossaction model is inherently stiffer than other designs, so the ES is really just a tad softer than a "soft" regular shaped brush, as another reviewer noted that these may not be the best brushes for people with severely receding or overly sensitive gums.
Oral-B does make a regular shaped toothbrush that is extra-soft, but for me it is WAY too soft, and I end up destroying them in a couple weeks.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have sensitive gums but want to make sure to prevent gingivitis so I always get a tooth brush with long enough bristles to reach my gums. This tooth brush is great because it not only does that, but cleans really well too! I usually like to buy Oral-B toothbrushes because they hold up too!
Varnea D.
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this toothbrush it gives me the reach I need and leaves my teeth much whiter then you would think and it is not my first time using this product and it gives you the bruch you need and leaves your teeth looking fresh and your breath fresh I would recommend this product to my family:
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Perfectly adequate. I need a firmer toothbrush but it was fine. I'm sure if I were to buy a medium firm brush I'd be happier with the results but it was too soft and I didn't feel like I was getting rid of all of the plaque. I'd recommend this toothbrush to people with sensitive gums.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
Extra Soft toothbrushes can be difficult to find, but I like this one by Oral-B. I tend to brush my teeth too hard, which leads to receding gums, so that is why I always look for extra soft manual toothbrushes. If I'm not using my electronic brush, this is what I use.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Oral-B has some great products for oral health. These toothbrushes are soft and don't hurt my gums. I have always have trouble with my gums and this cleans them without the pain of other brushes. I was very satisfied with my purchase and would buy again!!
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Sparks , NV
this one is really amazing, as i thought this one lasted way longer then most and made it easier to buy some at once. it meet my expectations but the first couple times i used it it was a little rough but then it was good to go and had no problems at all
Christina K.
Christina K.
Salem, MA
Decent toothbrush. Gentle and gets the job done. Did not notice any significant changes in comparison to a regular toothbrush though. I would say it is just average and not worth the splurge. You can get the same results from just a normal toothbrush.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Saginaw, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my favorite toothbrush! It gets all the crevices in and in between the teeth. It is also super gentle and doesn't leave your mouth raw. I definitely recommend this toothbrush to everyone!! Worth every penny!! :) I promise!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I love that they are making extra soft toothbrushes now. I will never buy any other toothbrushes again! It is so much better than the leading brands soft brushes. Since purchasing I bought 3-4 more! Recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth