BY CROSS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A classic fountain pen with contemporary flair! Refillable for continued use. Cross-quality craftsmanship offers a limited lifetime mechanical guarantee. Cross Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Cross(R) Aventura Fountain Pen, Medium Tip, Black/Chrome Barrel, Black Ink is one of many Fountain Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Cross. see more...

Review (1)
Rose L.
I love these affordable fountain pens. I get compliments every time I pull it out to use a pen. I've had it for years. The tip is fantastic and works well with all papers. It bleeds a little bit with that lined school paper, so use good paper! Moleskins are my favorite. The ink for these pens is great, I keep a few cardriges in my purse, just in case, in a little change purse. I like the classiness that this pen gives to any writing you need to do even filling out medical forms is more pleasant. I love a good pen! When the tip got ruined after years of loving, I sent it in and they actually replaced it. It was a new pen.