Cross Action Power Oral-B 3D White Action Battery Power Toothbrush

by Oral-B

Oral-B 3D White Action Battery Power Toothbrush feature a brush head with Rubberized Bristles and an Action Cup that help whiten teeth by removing surface stains.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cross Action Power Oral-B 3D White Action Battery Power Toothbrush!
Purchased at: Target
Loud and aggressive. I wish it was quieter especially because you brush before bed and when you wake up. It is effective. Since I bought it I switch between my manual and this depending if I want to the avoid the noise.
Clifton Hts, PA
After only ever having a manual toothbrush, I'm never going back! My teeth feel so clean and my gums feel great after using this.
I've been using this product for the longest time ever! And I will never switch to anything else! Cross action feature makes brushing so much more interesting.
Millinocket, ME
I currently have this tooth brush and it's by far the best I've ever used! I reccomend this product to anyone that's looking for a tooth brush worth buying!
West Kingston, RI
My go to electric toothbrush! My teeth feel amazing afterwords! It's super powerful, and the circular motion gets a better clean than any manual toothbrush!
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, the best toothbrush I've ever used. Batteries need changing every month or so, and new heads can be bought for relatively cheap. Had it for years.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loved this toothbrush! I have been meaning to get another one but always forget. This was such A good toothbrush and really made my teeth feel clean.
The Pro-b 3000 3d whitening is awesome! I have to brush daily and this doesn't cause me any sensitivity issues. It brushes well and you feel so clean!
Dalzell, SC
It worked fine but I prefer my sonic care! The Brissles are rather hard and large! Gets the job done but not like my sonic care electric toothbrush!
Erie, PA
My favorite toothbrush for the last 7yrs! Works great and inexpensive. I get a new one every 6mos. And its leaves my teeth feeling great afterwards.

Looking for your answer?