Cross Action Power Oral-B 3D White Action Battery Power Toothbrush

by Oral-B

Oral-B 3D White Action Battery Power Toothbrush feature a brush head with Rubberized Bristles and an Action Cup that help whiten teeth by removing surface stains.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cross Action Power Oral-B 3D White Action Battery Power Toothbrush!
Philadelphia, PA
This toothbrush was good. The batteries do die very quickly tho. Brissels are soft but not so soft. Ovrrall good toothpaste
Because of the shape, tends to get covered in toothpaste, which is a little irritating. But, it does Clean my teeth alright
Fayetteville, NC
This toothbrush really cleans teeth well. You can feel the difference. The spinning head helps to get around each tooth.
N Scituate, RI
Love my cross action oral b tooth brush! I feel like I am my own at home dentist the way it keeps my teeth so clean!
West Seneca , NY
Works extremely well. Makes brushing teeth a fun experience and not a chore anymore lol. Ill never go back to manual
Redwood City, CA
My favorite toothbrush. Inexpensive but works so well. I can't stand to use a manual toothbrush anymore. Love this
this keeps my teeth white and sparkly it has a nice brush head. i use it twice a day with my favorite toothpaste .
Alexandria, VA
Good tooth brush the batteries last a long time really gets in the back of the teeth in those hard to reach spots
Coraopolis, PA
Very good brush to use. The bristles last long but I change them every 2-3 weeks. Makes your teeth look great.
Apopka, FL
I love this toothbrush! The cross action really works! I always feel like my mouth gets extra clean! Awesome!

Looking for your answer?