BY CROSLEY RADIO

Conveniently Carry Your Music Wherever Your Want. Vintage-Style Radio. Soft Yet Durable Carry Strap. Battery Powered or Can be Used Indoors with the Included AC Adapter Tune in or wake up to your favorite station using the digital AM/FM tuner with alarm clock, or just plug in your iPod, MP3 player or other audio device into the Portable Audio Ready input.  Let the music take you! Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• What is the main purpose of these radios? I've heard peop...6 Answers
  • Is this radio loud? Seems really small to have a big punch.7 Answers
  • "I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gift to give!" in 1 review
  • "Plays very good music, I highly recommend." in 1 review
  • "This so adorable and cute small sized plays greatly with nice sound quality I would surely recommend for music lovers like myself" in 1 review
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
Found this at Bed Bath & Beyond. It's pretty cool in appearance and handy. We use it in the bathroom or kitchen mostly. It's handy if you want some white noise while you're cooking or you just want a better speaker than the iPhone and choose to plug that in. The colour of the one in the photo seems quite a bit brighter than the one we have, but it works great.
Crystal D.
We love ours. The design/style was adorable and just what we were looking for. Sound is ok for a little radio. We weren't expecting anything like what you'd expect from a full sized stereo. But good for casual listening.

nicole g.
Everett, MA
I'm such a vintage type of person. This radio brings back memories of the old school radio my grandmother had when i was a child. I bought this for my daughter and she really enjoys it. She likes the fact that it is also portable, so she is able to carry it with her to the backyard and get lots of function out of it.
Leah B.
Marlborough, MA
I love this product so much. This radio is great quality. It's not cheap and won't fall apart on you. I would highly recommend to radio to anyone
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This is such a cute way to carry your music with you. I just love the design. It would definitely be a good gift for someone who likes music.
Nancy J.
Miramar, FL
Amanda F.
Good music, and a really adorable design. I'm really picky about my electronics, and I use mine all the time, so adorable!
galina s.
Very convinient. Since we go camping a lot we use this all the time. No need to plug in can also run it on batteries
Miranda J.
Russellville, AR
Works perfect. Great sound. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gift to give!
Taylor T.
Really cute radio. Quality is very good. Plays very good music, I highly recommend.
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
Techie Expert Level 3
Is this radio loud? Seems really small to have a big punch.
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
What is the main purpose of these radios? I've heard people talk about them before but I'm pretty clueless about it.