Crosley Radio Princess Phone uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY CROSLEY RADIO #2 in Home Phones

It s little, and it s lovely and you probably remember it in your sister s bedroom or at your mother s desk. The original desk phone was redesigned with this smart new look. The Princess® introduced in 1959, was compact and attractive. Featured in a pastel pink, this unit has a smaller footprint to fit in those not-so-big spaces. With it s rounded edges, sleek lines and fashionable stylings, it s definitely a must have. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert
WOW THIS IS SO COOL AND I LOVE THE PRETTY PINK AND IT HAS THE BEST NAME RADIO PRINCESS PHONE I WOULD LOVE TO BUY MY GRANDMOTHER'S ONE OF THESES WOW SOOOOO CUTE
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Parece muy retro y estilo bien "mean girls". Me encanta el diseño . se ve fácil de usar. Me encanta bastante.
carol c.
carol c.
Fresno, CA
Very cute and stylish for a teenage girls room! I dont have one but i would love to use it for decorations . It would be so pretty and nice
Danise K.
Danise K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I've had this phone since I was little, and I absolutely loved it! The vintage style was something I absolutely adored and it worked really well for me.
Destynie S.
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
Absolutely beautiful and definitely retro but nobody really uses house phones anymore, especially those on the chord. I however would definitely get a landline for this beaut. I had the same one when I was 10ish in my own room for my 10th birthday. I loved it.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I haven't actually owned this product but I like how cute and adorable it is!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
I love this phone. It has vintage looks. It has a feminine appearance that I love and looks but adapted to use today. It looks like it's coming out of a princess movie
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
While I used to own a few landline phones that looked exactly like this, I hate the Crosley brand as they are cheap as hell.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this. Even though I am not old enough to have used a rotary phone. I have seen them in my youth and am very nostalgic about those things that were phased out. I want to save it for my daughter so that she can see the major transformation from years back to what will be when she is a teen.
Summer H.
Summer H.
I love this phone. It is so cute and I love the old look and the color. definitely would buy it.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Middletown, MD
I think this is so adorable, where would you fine one of these phones? I haven't seen a rotary phone since I was in grade school !!!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Does this work good?
Katlin B.
Katlin B.
Where can I find one of these????
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
This is cute.. Does anyone own one of these??
Thania B.
Thania B.
Cute phone. Any other colors?