Crosley Radio Princess Phone uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY CROSLEY RADIO #5 in Home Phones

It s little, and it s lovely and you probably remember it in your sister s bedroom or at your mother s desk. The original desk phone was redesigned with this smart new look. The Princess® introduced in 1959, was compact and attractive. Featured in a pastel pink, this unit has a smaller footprint to fit in those not-so-big spaces. With it s rounded edges, sleek lines and fashionable stylings, it s definitely a must have. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
Absolutely beautiful and definitely retro but nobody really uses house phones anymore, especially those on the chord. I however would definitely get a landline for this beaut. I had the same one when I was 10ish in my own room for my 10th birthday. I loved it.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
I LOVE this phone. It's got the vintage looks and the princess theme makes me feel like I've grown up to live in my Barbie's Townhouse (yes! I had one!). It's feminine and fun, and all rolled up for modern use and compatibility in a retro package.
Rachel B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this. Even though I am not old enough to have used a rotary phone. I have seen them in my youth and am very nostalgic about those things that were phased out. I want to save it for my daughter so that she can see the major transformation from years back to what will be when she is a teen.
Tara G.
I miss the days of landline phones. There were always a variety to choose from. And our children will never have the imbaresment of having your parents answer the phone to your crush.
carey b.
Ahhh the old days.... looks just like the phone I had in my bedroom. I love it also perfect for teens then you can spy on their conversations. They can't really walk around with it
Danise K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I've had this phone since I was little, and I absolutely loved it! The vintage style was something I absolutely adored and it worked really well for me.
Catarina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I would seriously love one of these phones for myself they are so vintage and unique anyone.hardly has phones like these now in days
Mira H.
Love this!! It's insane how technology is changing, but I enjoy the classic look of the phone. The pink color is super cute.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
While I used to own a few landline phones that looked exactly like this, I hate the Crosley brand as they are cheap as hell.
Summer H.
I love this phone. It is so cute and I love the old look and the color. definitely would buy it.
Ashley T.
Middletown, MD
I think this is so adorable, where would you fine one of these phones? I haven't seen a rotary phone since I was in grade school !!!!
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Does this work good?
Katlin B.
Where can I find one of these????
Thania B.
Cute phone. Any other colors?
Christiana L.
I'd be stoked if it was an actual rotary but it's still adorable.