Crosley Radio Princess Phone uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY CROSLEY RADIO #3 in Home Phones

It s little, and it s lovely and you probably remember it in your sister s bedroom or at your mother s desk. The original desk phone was redesigned with this smart new look. The Princess® introduced in 1959, was compact and attractive. Featured in a pastel pink, this unit has a smaller footprint to fit in those not-so-big spaces. With it s rounded edges, sleek lines and fashionable stylings, it s definitely a must have. see more...

Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is absolutely stunning and I would buy it in a heartbeat because I remember growing up with the dial phones at my grandma’s. But we’re moving away from our landline and will probably only have Cell phones soon :(
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
Absolutely beautiful and definitely retro but nobody really uses house phones anymore, especially those on the chord. I however would definitely get a landline for this beaut. I had the same one when I was 10ish in my own room for my 10th birthday. I loved it.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
I LOVE this phone. It's got the vintage looks and the princess theme makes me feel like I've grown up to live in my Barbie's Townhouse (yes! I had one!). It's feminine and fun, and all rolled up for modern use and compatibility in a retro package.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
I love this phone!! It is so old fashion and to die for. It looks like something out of a movie. Totally chic and not that expensive. Completed the look for my bedroom when I redecorated it.
Rachel B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this. Even though I am not old enough to have used a rotary phone. I have seen them in my youth and am very nostalgic about those things that were phased out. I want to save it for my daughter so that she can see the major transformation from years back to what will be when she is a teen.
Tara V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I miss the days of landline phones. There were always a variety to choose from. And our children will never have the imbaresment of having your parents answer the phone to your crush.
carey b.
Ahhh the old days.... looks just like the phone I had in my bedroom. I love it also perfect for teens then you can spy on their conversations. They can't really walk around with it
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
I love this phone. It has vintage looks. It has a feminine appearance that I love and looks but adapted to use today. It looks like it's coming out of a princess movie
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
WOW THIS IS SO COOL AND I LOVE THE PRETTY PINK AND IT HAS THE BEST NAME RADIO PRINCESS PHONE I WOULD LOVE TO BUY MY GRANDMOTHER'S ONE OF THESES WOW SOOOOO CUTE
Danise K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I've had this phone since I was little, and I absolutely loved it! The vintage style was something I absolutely adored and it worked really well for me.
Ashley T.
Middletown, MD
I think this is so adorable, where would you fine one of these phones? I haven't seen a rotary phone since I was in grade school !!!!
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
Does this work good?
Katlin B.
Where can I find one of these????
Thania B.
Cute phone. Any other colors?
Christiana L.
I'd be stoked if it was an actual rotary but it's still adorable.