BY CROSLEY RADIO

The 302 Series Phone was introduced in 1937 and was the first in the collection to incorporate the bell in the base of the unit. Designed by Henry Dreyfuss and originally cast in metal, this piece was later produced using a heavy-duty plastic housing. The retro style appearance is combined with a rugged construction earning it the nickname "The Cow s Hoof" because of its lipped hoof-style base. This early desk version served as the standard for the better part of World War II while telephone design efforts were halted due to defense work. Whether for its beauty or its brawn, the Crosley 302 Desk Phone is surely a conversation piece in any setting. The Crosley 302 Desk Phone features the nostalgicrotary dial but actually functions with push button technology. No more waiting for that rotary dial to make its excruciating slow rotation. see more...

Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
Looks great. I get compliments on it all the time. The buttons don't spin but it give the look and feel you want. Not an easy phone to hold on your shoulder but other than that it works great.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Had one of these when i was younger, we don't have a house phone cause we all have cells now, but whenever i do get a house phone i will be getting one of these.
Kim L.
I love that Crosley is bringing back retro favorites. I think it's a nice modern twist that they have silver. It's a great brand and it works well.
Rachel S.
This phone makes me wish I had a land line in stead of just my cell. I really love this phone, just wish it had the rotary dial!
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely have to have this. It is completely adorable. The only thing that would make it 100% is if it had rotary dial
Tanya W.
Very retro phone. My grandparents had a green one in the garge to match the green shag carpet.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
My mom used to have this phone but I'm red. It's cute. I wonder what she did with it
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
It's a cute phone, but does anyone still have a landline?
Astrid H.