Crosley Radio Keepsake Deluxe

by Crosley Radio

#6 in Radios

Preserve Your Entire Music Collection With The Keepsake. USB enabled. 3 speed turntable. Stereo sound. PAR. Portable. Headphone jack. RCA out Can t bear to live without your vinyl albums, yet can t seem to find the time to fire up the record player these days?  The Crosley Keepsake USB Turntable may be the perfect solution.  You can now take your old vinyl and convert them to CD in minutes with just a few simple steps.  The Keepsake allows those old albums to be recorded in a digital audio forma.

Do you know if this is of the same quality and size as their other, nonvelvet record players?
How can I get my hands on one?
Does anyone know if this product has a usb outlet?
Start your review of Crosley Radio Keepsake Deluxe!
Product Highlights
If you are classic and love old fashion history kind of style then this record player could be one of your nice and neat decoration.in reviews
Naomi M.
Plainview, NY
Crosley Radio Keepsake Deluxe uploaded by Naomi M.
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas last year (same color but it has a beautiful intricate design on nit).. I absolutely have been loving using it. I love growing my record/vinyl collection. It has become a fun hobby. It plays well-- is sturdy, and has great sound. I highly recommend :) it also looks cute as a statement piece in any room!
Amanda H.
Lexington , KY
This is a good product, but I will say it takes a little maneuvering if something goes wrong with it. It was difficult to fix, but we got it running in no time.
sydney D.
i bought this keepsake a couple months ago for my room. it is very adorable and adds a great touch to my apartment. i thouroghly enjoy going and shopping for records with this product and i love it.
Stacey P.
Saint Johns, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Coming from someone who knows absolutely nothing about record players, but got one anyways, this one is ok. It sounds nice and its very cute, but I can tell the quality isn't great. When we first got it, the needle fell ff almost immediately from gently touching it, and we had to reattach it. The arm also feels very delicate/flimsy, but does the job.
Avi W.
Wheeling, WV
If you are classic and love old fashion history kind of style then this record player could be one of your nice and neat decoration. I don't know about using it but would be lovely in a cozy living room
kristen S.
Newark, OH
Terrible record player, crosley players don't have counterweights and therefore the needle just bounces and ruins your records. Don't buy anything crosley
evette F.
San Antonio, TX
With records becoming popular once again these are so great. I mean I got to buy vinyls and now I can listen to them again!
Tony E.
Rome, NY
I absolutely love Crosley products and this product brings back the vintage look of portable suitcase turntables to the new millennium. I highly recommend this, as I do most Crosley products.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Their products are fantastic. I own 3 and i have never had any complaints. Loved the fact that it hold so much music!
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite products. Love the Crosley Radio. Definitely gives off the vintage vibe which I loves. Get to hear my favorite records as well.