BY CROSLEY RADIO

Knock Your Socks Off. Color shifting LED lighting. AM/FM radio. CD player that reads MP3 & WAV files. iPod docking station There are just some things that will always be timeless.  The jukebox is one of them.  The Crosley brand is another.  Crosley has found a way to "knock your socks off" with our Full Size iJuke Deluxe. Based on a classic jukebox design, this ultimate entertainment companion is a treat for the eyes and ears.  Complete with color shifting LED lighting, this jukebox is sure to put the cherry on top of anyone s sundae.  While providing a good dose of nostalgia on the exterior, t. see more...

Sara A.
Antelope, CA
I have one of these in my household, it looks really cool and fun but in theory its better for children. I would rather a regular iHome or a beats pill with better quality sound. I would only purchase this product for a 8+ ages, I am looking to sell mine, it just takes up space.
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
I know somebody who has one of these. I don't, personally, but I think it's pretty cool. I would love to own something like this. Simply for the fact that it looks so neat in somebody's home!!
Roula Y.
San Antonio, TX
i really like this product and it is so famous as well as they are very good in their style they do good stuff
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is extremely cool and great to show off. However I don't know if it would be worth the enormous price.
Mallory B.
Love this brand product and style. Always made well and work good. Stylish. And cute.
Claudia J.
Kalamazoo, MI
Can you put your own music in it?
Kelly B.
Odessa, TX
Does it come with a warranty ?