BY CROSLEY RADIO

Blast into the vinyl preservation revolution with the CR6007A Tech Turntable. Simply plug in a USB or SD card to transfer music from your records, giving you the flexibility to put the digital tunes on CDs or your MP3 player. The tech turntable s playback feature can also be used to listen to prerecorded MP3 files. Return to the days of platform heels and The Beatles Abbey Road album as you admire the wood-styled casing, mirror faceplate, and streamlined dials. This Crosley turntable even features a PAR hookup for MP3 players, and an analog AM FM radio for more listening enjoyment. USB SD Encoding USB SD Card Reader Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism Plays 33 1 3, 45 And 78 RPM Records Portable Audio Ready-Simply Plug In Your Portable Audio Device Or MP3 Player Plays 7, 10 12 Records LCD Display AM FM Radio Analog Tuner External FM Antenna Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers Auxiliary In see more...

Annette s.
Doral, FL
OMG this makes me soooo excited!!! I used to have one of these (but like from the 70's) and I loved it! The price is really good tbh and it is a good time to buy one of these since there are many artists that are currently selling their new albums in this format as well.
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
I have had this record player for approx. 3 years now and it is great. It has never given me any problems, plays all records with good quality and I can attach speakers to it for louder sound. I bought it for approx. $100 and it was worth every penny.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
I always wanted one! My cousin has one and ever since I felt the need of purchasing one myself. It can be a little pricer but it's totally worth it also it works good for decoration ☺️
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Oh I am so glad these are making a comeback. I have held onto my vinyl from the 80's and would love to hear them again. It would be great to get to try this product!
Jessica M.
Denton, TX
It's not the original, but if you're looking for a modern turntable, Crosley is the brand to buy!