BY CROSLEY RADIO #48 in Radios

Love The Rich, Warm Sound Of Vinyl, But Wish It Was A More Moveable Music Format? Portable 3-speed turntable - 33 1 3, 45, and 78 RPM records 1 Portable audio ready-simply plug in your portable audio device or mp3 player 4 Dynamic full range stereo speakers 3 RCA audio output Put down the iPod and mobilize your music with the Crosley Cruiser three-speed portable turntable. Constructed of wood and bound in a leatherette material, the briefcase-styled record player is lightweight and easily transported. Featuring built-in stereo speakers so you can listen to your music without having to connect it to a speaker system. Cruise over to a friend s house and experience vinyl s superior sound together. Specifications: Height: 4.63 2 Length: 14 3 Width: 10.5 see more...

• I've been wondering if there were good record players out there. ...1 Answers
  • I'm thinking about getting one of these, but hear lots of mixed r...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shelby E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I have this on in blue and it is wonderful! I love it so much. The sound is great and you can even plug your phone into it and play music. It's also very easy to transport. I highly recommend this to all vinyl lovers!
Jewel  H.
Lakeland, FL
Great quality player, my friend has one and I always use it when I go over. It's amazing. Has the nice crackle sound. It makes me feel cozy
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Love playing records on these! They are very compact and conveniently movable to any location and they sound great
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
Omg I want this so bad!! I own all of my dad and grandmothers old records and this would be just perfect.
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Love playing my mom's old records. I feel the records have a great sound to them!
Vu N.
Santa Ana, CA
Vintage feel with a modern touch! After awhile the quality depreciates, however it is a good starter for those who want to try a turntable.
Jenna R.
Good starter turntable if you're desperate but it's not a quality product and your records will not sound great through it's internal speakers. Recommend branching out from the Crosley products and look into another brand. Worth it.
Emily J.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I got this for christmas and didn't use it probably more than 10 times and around April it internally broke and now i have to pay for it to get shipped to the factory and back for their faulty product! Looks nice but isn't very reliable. Recommend getting a more expensive model.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA
I want one so bad! I have heard that the sound is great and you can also plug in your phone and play music which sounds great. Hopefully I will get one soon
Haley R.
I'm thinking about getting one of these, but hear lots of mixed reviews? any comments on sound quality? overall quality of this product?
May C.
I've been wondering if there were good record players out there. How is the quality of the sound and do you have to replace any parts like the needle? Where would you get replacement parts? Thanks