BY CROSLEY RADIO #2 in Radios

Constructed of Wood & Bound in Leatherette Material. Briefcase-Styled Record Player. Lightweight & Easily Transported From Place to Place. Built-In Stereo Speakers So You Can Listen to Your Music Without Having to Connect it to a Speaker System Love the rich, warm sound of vinyl, but wish it was a more moveable music format?  Put down the iPod & mobilize your music with the Crosley Cruiser three-speed portable turntable.  Cruise over to a friend s house & experience vinyl s superior sound together. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specif. see more...

Crosley Radio Cruiser
  • "If you do buy this record player just know that you might have to invest in new speakers and I suggest a nice quality needle replacement too so that your records do not get ruined by the cheap needle that comes with it." in 10 reviews
Adolfo F.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Size: It's actually smaller than it looks. Which is't a bad thing. A 33 1/2 will hang off the side while playing, but that's no big deal. If anything, that only adds to the portability and is a great thing.

Speakers: The only bad thing I can say about this little guy is that his speakers are not very good. Playing straight through the player has a small, thin, tinny sound. This to me isn't worth taking a star off though, because anyone who is into vinyl is going to be running it through an external speaker (I'm just running mine into my iPhone dock and that sounds really good). For what this product is designed to be (a small and mainly PORTABLE player), you can't really fit larger speakers on it, so like I said before, it's a non-issue. Also, there is a headphone jack so you can plug in there.

If you're already into vinyl and want a smaller player to travel with or are looking for something less expensive to start your journey into audiophilia, this is a great little player.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Marietta, GA
OBSESSED. I have this in blue and it was the greatest gift- ever! I raided my parents old records and often find myself jamming to some great tunes while cleaning my room, my house, or even Adel while studying. Most records sound good on here, however some do not. My 1975 record and a few others do better justice on a CD. However; it makes for a cute room setup 😜 I wish it would play a little louder just because I'd like to continue to hear it as I run up and down the stairs and while vacuuming. I like to call listening to my record player a nice vintage jam. After all, I have Bruce Willis on record (BRUNO) whereas I have only ever known him as an actor! Great investment! And super cute decor!
josie e.
josie e.
I got this Crosley cruiser for Christmas of '15 from target. It's Dark blue but unique because of its brass hardware. I would suggest anyone that can afford to, to buy a more expensive one. Price=quality. It's fine for me but not that practical, it's worse quality then listening to music of your phone, computer, or stereo. Contemporary vinyls are mighty expensive so for me it's either thrift some good oldies or splurge on new vinyl. My vinyl collection is quite small so unless I want to listen to the same few albums, it is way better to listen through Pandora on my phone. I still give to three stars because of its novelty and old timey feel.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
This is a good starter turntable. It's stylish, portable, and extremely easy to use and set up. For those looking to get into vinyl, I recommend this for the price. The sound quality is good for home use...it could be louder and clearer, but for a record newbie, it's a very good value! It's a sturdy, durable turntable that looks exactly like the photographs advertised. (I bought baby blue from Amazon.)
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Love this little record player! I've had a decent sized record collection for years and finally decided a record player of my own might be nice. My husband got this one for me for Christmas this past year and it has been great. It's compact which is nice because we don't have a ton of extra space, and it works great to play all my vintage records.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I love this record player. It comes in many different colors and designs and is very portable and doesn't take up a whole of space. I find the sound quality very good and not too muffled. It can hold difference size records and I like that I can just fold it up after I'm done using it and slide it onto a shelf.
Betsy S.
Betsy S.
Louisville, KY
I love my crostly cruiser! Pulling it out when I have guests over adds an extra charm to the party that music from a phone and speaker system just can't provide. Mine was around 100$ and easy to buy at urban outfitters. For the cost it really is a great quality!
Christy B.
Christy B.
The perfect record player for me. Nice compact size, and I can keep it right on my desk. It comes in a nice sturdy case to protect it. Great sound. I got the black one with the red interior and it looks great! The price was great, as well; not too much.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
South Vienna, OH
I have this record player and mine is like a light blue or aqua color. I got mine from Amazon and she sound gets pretty loud by I attach an add on speaker to make it louder. I wouldn't buy it again because I already have it and I don't need another.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
I love this player it was my first one it works really great and it's very cute & fashionable. I got it on amazon for a cheaper prize than urban outfitters, it's better than any other it's affordable and works great
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Where can I get records from?
monique n.
monique n.
San Diego, CA
How is the quality of the sound? and would anyone recommend buying this?
Julia B.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I have a lot of old records that were my uncles. Is this a good record player or should I look into another brand?
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Batteries or power cord?
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I have never seen this before, do you think it is worth the cost, is the sound worth it?