Crosley Radio Cruiser

by Crosley Radio

#2 in Radios

Constructed of Wood & Bound in Leatherette Material. Briefcase-Styled Record Player. Lightweight & Easily Transported From Place to Place. Built-In Stereo Speakers So You Can Listen to Your Music Without Having to Connect it to a Speaker System Love the rich, warm sound of vinyl, but wish it was a more moveable music format?  Put down the iPod & mobilize your music with the Crosley Cruiser three-speed portable turntable.  Cruise over to a friend s house & experience vinyl s superior sound together. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specif.

This product is great in magnificence
Is this worth getting?
Anybody know where to buy replacement needles?
Start your review of Crosley Radio Cruiser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“If you do buy this record player just know that you might have to invest in new speakers and I suggest a nice quality needle replacement too so that your records do not get ruined by the cheap needle that comes with it.” in 10 reviews
Staff
New York , NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Crosley Radio Cruiser uploaded by Jess K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very into having a record player! I’d resisted for a long time because it felt trendy / like I didn’t “need” it: but I’m so glad I went for it. It was really easy to set up and relatively affordable, and in pretty into the color. My brother is a big music guy and made fun of me because the speakers weren’t up to his personal standards: but for me, it sounds pretty good!
London, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
This thing is so awesome! My husband is a crazy record playing lover boy! I bought this as a Christmas present for him last year at Dillard’s I think, and he adores it! We went to a ton of old flea markets and vendors mall in search of some good records and he plays them all the time! We like the portable part because it helps keep the kids out of it! They don’t even mess with it because it just looks like a suitcase!
Tampa
Purchased at: Amazon
Affordable record player! Very stylish! The quality of the sound is great and it allows to connect to Bluetooth if you want to play the music louder. Easy to understand
Debary, FL
Size: It's actually smaller than it looks. Which is't a bad thing. A 33 1/2 will hang off the side while playing, but that's no big deal. If anything, that only adds to the portability and is a great thing. Speakers: The only bad thing I can say about this little guy is that his speakers are not very good. Playing straight through the player has a small, thin, tinny sound. This to me isn't worth taking a star off though, because anyone who is into vinyl is going to be running it through an external speaker (I'm just running mine into my iPhone dock and that sounds really good). For what this product is designed to be (a small and mainly PORTABLE player), you can't really fit larger speakers on it, so like I said before, it's a non-issue. Also, there is a headphone jack so you can plug in there. If you're already into vinyl and want a smaller player to travel with or are looking for something less expensive to start your journey into audiophilia, this is a great little player.
Claremont, CA
I got this as a birthday present and didn’t know how much I would fall in love with this and vinyl culture and collecting. It’s such an amazing thing. It’s such a great hobby, it really helped me bond with my parents too!
Oshkosh, WI
I bought this record player after weighing many options on Amazon. I highly suggest reading those reviews as they are accurate as to issues with this player. It's kind of pricey for the quality but I bought it for the cute look of it an not so much for great sound quality. The speakers on the player itself are small and don't give a good sound quality at all. I have portable speakers that sound better than these. Very cheap. The problem is easily fixed by plugging in better quality speakers as there is a line out which makes this possible. I have some computer speakers from goodwill hooked up right now and the sound is much better. The really nice part about this player is the fact that it has different speeds for 33s, 45s, and 78s. If you do buy this record player just know that you might have to invest in new speakers and I suggest a nice quality needle replacement too so that your records do not get ruined by the cheap needle that comes with it.
OBSESSED. I have this in blue and it was the greatest gift- ever! I raided my parents old records and often find myself jamming to some great tunes while cleaning my room, my house, or even Adel while studying. Most records sound good on here, however some do not. My 1975 record and a few others do better justice on a CD. However; it makes for a cute room setup 😜 I wish it would play a little louder just because I'd like to continue to hear it as I run up and down the stairs and while vacuuming. I like to call listening to my record player a nice vintage jam. After all, I have Bruce Willis on record (BRUNO) whereas I have only ever known him as an actor! Great investment! And super cute decor!
Crosley Radio Cruiser uploaded by josie E.
Crosley Radio Cruiser uploaded by josie E.
I got this Crosley cruiser for Christmas of '15 from target. It's Dark blue but unique because of its brass hardware. I would suggest anyone that can afford to, to buy a more expensive one. Price=quality. It's fine for me but not that practical, it's worse quality then listening to music of your phone, computer, or stereo. Contemporary vinyls are mighty expensive so for me it's either thrift some good oldies or splurge on new vinyl. My vinyl collection is quite small so unless I want to listen to the same few albums, it is way better to listen through Pandora on my phone. I still give to three stars because of its novelty and old timey feel.
Albany, NY
I have the Crosley in the black with the velvet interior. I absolutely love the way it looks. I had been searching for one for the longest times. I was very hesitant to get this one because of how many people complained about the sound. They said it wouldn't be loud enough. I finally just decided to get it for myself, I brought it from target for around $80. It was so easy to set up, and it instantly played my billy joel record perfectly. I really do love it, sometimes the speakers are a little low but it depends on the record/song. And if it's not loud enough you can plug in extra speakers. The reason I gave it a B and not an A is as the day went on some of the records do sound a tad warped. However it might not be the record player and instead just be the records. It's only some of the records. Needless to say I love this thing and it does what it's suppose to which is play my vinyls.
Nashua, NH
I love using my Crosley Cruiser. This brings the nostalgia of old school records back to your living room. It is small and portable. Sound quality is pretty good for tiny speakers but may want to upgrade. I would definitely purchase another Crosley Cruiser without hesitation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...