Crosley CR66 Rochester 5 in 1 Entertainment Center with auxiliary uploaded by Davina F.

BY CROSLEY

The crosley cr66 rochester is a 5-in-1 entertainment center that has a turntable, am/fm radio, side-mounted cassette deck, programmable cd player and an auxiliary input. This entertainment center delivers powerful and distortion-free sound. Its belt-driven turntable mechanism reduces motor noise and vibration. The tone control function allows easy adjustment for improving sound clarity. It has a diamond stylus needle for reduced wear. It also works well with old records. The turntable can play your favorite music in 3 different speeds. This stereo entertainment center is housed in an elegant wood cabinet with a rich hand finish and... see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Not the best record player of its kind on the market but it does have a stylish appearance and works well for the most part." in 13 reviews
  • "The sound quality is actually better than I thought it would be and I love that it looks it fits in nicely with the furniture and look of the room." in 11 reviews
J Neil E.
Gainesville, FL
Funny thing about this is how cheaply you can get vinyl these days and at the same time how expensive vinyl cam be these days. :) Vinyl really seems to be making a come back as audiophiles are wanting the warmth and real sound back again. Not to mention picture discs are growing and bands/artists are releasing more and more of them.

Our Crosley player gets used several times a week and has a beautiful look and sound quality that frankly shocked me. I expected the speakers to be kind of bad sounding but none of that. Even with a disc in the player it sounds great but mainly we use it for records. I don't even own any cassettes anymore so I have no input there.
Madison B.
I love this player! I have had this for a while and it has moved houses twice with me. It travels really well and nothing has broken. The speakers are great and plays records wonderfully! I have to admit I have not tried out the other features but the cd compartment comes out and the speakers don't echo or muffle. It is a quality record player.
Darlene R.
I had been wanting one of these for about 2 years and finally got one about a month ago. I have had no problems with it and use it daily, mostly for vinyl records and the radio. I haven't used the tape player at all yet. The sound quality is actually better than I thought it would be and I love that it looks it fits in nicely with the furniture and look of the room. The arm of the record player does seem pretty cheaply made, so I hope that doesn't become a problem in the future.
Gloria L.
I really, really loved mined. i bought it mainly for the record player but fell totally in love when i found out it had an auxiliary input. heck yeah classics and new music you cant go wrong :) only reason why i say i "loved mine" is because i don't know what i did and i broke the record player it will not spin anymore. i do recommend it though. looks really classy in the living room or bedroom or any room and comes in different shades. people always compliment it when they see it.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Inexpensive and really great for the cost. I have a ton of vinyl that I've been itching to play for a while now, so it's nice to have something that doesn't break the bank. I love that it plays cassettes as well! I've for a few hanging around as well, so it's nice to have a way to play those too! The only problem I have with the product is the sound quality, which isn't horrible, but also isn't great.
Kris M.
I received the older version of this Crosley record player/CD palyer/Cassette player for Christmas the first year after I bought my house. I use it almost everyday, and 8 years later, it's still working! I only wish I had waited to ask for it when they came out with the recording and aux capabilities. The only issue I have with mine is that it's a multi-disc player, and sometimes the CD tray gets stuck, which I've figured out how to fix. OTher than that, it's such a beauty and matches my living room wonderfully!
Shanyn M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love the look of this record player, it fits in with modern decor, but it still has that old fashioned record player design which is probably my favorite part. The sound is much better on this than on regular radios or cd players. Also, I love that it has 5 different uses. I received this as a birthday gift, and it's definitely my favorite gift!!
Xena B.
Lebanon, VA
I have a collection of over 200 vinyl records, along with a lot of cassette tapes & CD'S, I'm glad that this record player allows me to enjoy all of those items, along with option of listening to music on my phone with the aux cord & over the airways with the raido, it's overall a great product to have, and the quality is definitely there too.
Janelle R.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My mom got me this for Christmas because my record collection was growing rapidly and I had nothing to listen to them on. I love this record player. Its so easy to use, and has so many different functions! I use it every day, mainly for the record or AUX function. The sound is great. It may not be as crystal clear as some may like, but that's what I love about it. It sounds just like the records we played when I was a kid.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Techie Expert Level 3
I love my record player! I got it as a birthday preset last year and I absolutely can't live with out it! it has a lot of features, but I really only use it as a record player. I wish it got louder, but that's my only complaint
Jacqueline L.
Riverside, CA
Does any one know where they sell them for a super cheap price?
Kary M.
Indio, CA
Is it a quality Item? Is it made out of wood or plastic?
Viviana B.
Santa Ana, CA
What size record does it use?
How can I use this product to record my vinyl records onto CDs? When I bought this from Target back I. 2014, I didn't even notice that the one thing it doesn't do is record vinyls to CDs! I feel like such an idiot! Other than that, it's perfect! But, the only reason I bought it was for that reason! I hope it still works! Help!!!!
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
How is the quality of the cassette player on this?