suggested searches

28%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I’ve had this record player for about 6 years and it still works great. A centerpiece of our home so we can show our children how important music is. And vinyl is epic!
I love the way this sounds. And it looks ole timey. It also records real good and it can play the radio. I really enjoy mine and the quality is real good. IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY BHT WORTH THE MKNEY. I give the sound and look a 5 star. This would be a great gift to that certain someone
I’ve had this for a little over four years now and I absolutely love it. I was scared when I got it because I had heard a lot of bad things about Crosleys because people claim they ruin records, but I can assure you my records are still in perfect shape. I also love that it has a sort of vintage/rustic feel to it.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
BeeN looking for one of these. Anyway me know if they produce high quality sound?Crosley CR66 Rochester 5 in 1 Entertainment Center with auxiliary
0 answers
How can I use this product to record my vinyl records onto CDs? When I bought this from Target back I. 2014, I didn't even notice that the one thing it doesn't do is record vinyls to CDs! I feel like such an idiot! Other than that, it's perfect! But, the only reason I bought it was for that reason! I hope it still works! Help!!!!
0 answers
How is the quality of the cassette player on this?
more questions