BY CROSLEY

It has been said that the best things come in small packages- Crosley has put this into practice- They have used the same great technology and design that turntables and entertainment centers encompass and scaled the size to petite- Outstanding technology, proves its authenticity as a Crosley product- It has been said that the best things come in small packages- At Crosley we have put this into practice with our Mini Turntable- We have used the same great technology and design that our turntables and entertainment centers encompass and scaled the size to petite- The Mini Turntable features classic styling with suitcase vinyl housing and technology that proves its authenticity as a Crosley- The Mini comes complete with a 3 speed belt driven turntable that plays 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records and dynamic full range stereo speakers- With amenities like that you don't have to sacrifice any of your vinyl listening pleasure- Experience the soft crackle as you gently lay the needle down on your favorite vinyl that's been buried in the attic for decades- It may be mini, but it packs a big punch- Size: 14-25"W x 4-75"H x 8"D- SKU: DRP016 see more...

Kimberly B.
Though I have more larger vinyls, I still have this for my smaller, EP vinyls. It's easier to transport to and from my boyfriends house. We're both really big into vinyls and he doesn't want to spend the money for a turn table!
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wow how great had 1 these would lov ta have it again still have my 45s they work great very loud sound for a small box