Crosley 45'er Aluminium Adapter - Black (CR9100A-BK)

Crosley now offers a way to play all those singles from your favorite artists. These distinctive aluminum adaptors allow you to play 45 rpm records and are compatible with all crosley turntable models. Available in 5 different colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crosley 45'er Aluminium Adapter - Black (CR9100A-BK)!
3 years agoDoral Florida
Very good the brand. They are very easy to use. To my love for its handling in all the environments. Always we use them in the family
3 years ago
I've done some research on this product and similar ones like it and i would love to try it out for myself so that i may give a better review on my Youtube Channel for all my subscribers family. It seems to be a top of the line product and i haven't been able to find anything stating otherwise,,
2 years agoAGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: [email protected]
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time