Crocs(TM) Classic Camo Print Slide Sandal, Size 8 Women's - White

Crocs(TM) Classic Camo Print Slide Sandal, Size 8 Women's - White

A lightweight, durable Croslite footbed that molds to the foot's shape ensures a comfortable ride in a slider with breezy portholes at the splashy strap. Style Name: Crocs Classic Camo Print Slide Sandal (Women). Style Number: 6150743.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crocs(TM) Classic Camo Print Slide Sandal, Size 8 Women's - White!
How would you rate this product?
Crocs(TM) Classic Camo Print Slide Sandal, Size 8 Women's - White uploaded by Holly D.
okay I'll admit when Crocs first came around I thought they were the ugliest shoes in the world until I discovered these. they're the most comfortable shoe you would think that they would be hard and uncomfortable but they really are not at all. I love that you can change the look of them anytime you want with optional gibitz (I think that's what they're called LOL)

Looking for your answer?