BY CROCS

Crocs? Alice Work Shoe Details: Designed to meet workplace standards with a closed heel. Crocs Lock? tread provides slip-resistance that exceeds industry standards. Croslite? material footbed relieves pressure on feet, legs and back, and also includes circulation nubs to increase blood flow. Whole Sizes: 4-11. Massage-pod footbed feels good. Enhanced arch support. Easy to clean with soap and water. All Crocs? shoes are uniquely designed and manufactured using Crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite? The Croslite? technology gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. see more...

Arely B.
I have a small wide foot! I read on their website that these are idea for work. I tried them and they were not as comfortable as they seem. After trying different pairs of shoes I loved the crocs Olivia ballet flat! They are soo amazing, light weight, comfort padding inside and they are the most comfortable shoes ever for work. I'm will buy another pair for sure. I wear them everyday! They are about $30-$35 on sale. Worth the price.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
Crocs are the only shoes I've found for work that don't hurt my feet. I've tried several other brands, expensive and cheap and none has been more comfortable then crocs. I have flat feet and plantar fasciitis
Leila A.
I love to wear these shoes to work when it's raining. I can still have the professional look and it won't matter if my shoes get wet. They dry quickly and as always crocs are so comfortable.
Sara P.
I would highly recommend these they're super comfy and I love them and they're great and I love them and they're awesome and heck to the yah!
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Crocs are so comfortable, I wear them all the time when I don't feel like putting on "real shoes" I just need the freedom sometimes