Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersCrock Pot
Crockpot 7-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Black

Crockpot™ 7-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Black

by Crock Pot

Crockpot™ 7-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crockpot™ 7-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Black!
David P.
West Salem, WI
Crockpot™ 7-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Black uploaded by David P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Crockpot cooking I have been using them for a long time and I have cooked many meals in my Crockpots BEEF STEW, Chili, many different soups well after making another batch of beef stew the other day I was cleaning my Crock and found a big crack in the stoneware of my 10-year-old 7-quart Crockpot so it's time for a new one I think the first meal I am going to cook in the new Crockpot will be a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup
Lihan C.
A really easy way to make food without adding too much oil or data into the food. Makes good serving size to eat for a month or so and meats turn out very tender. Only problem is it burns food if you try to cook smaller portions.
Abby C.
Decatur, GA
This crockpot has lasted for years and is definitely a great buy. We make apple butter every year so crockpots are a must. This one has held up better than any other brand! I love the size, too. Highly recommend!
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I love my crockpot! My family doesn’t love the crock pot meals all the time so I don’t use it as often as I’d like to. It works fabulously.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I got this crock pot for Christmas and have used it several times since. One thing I have noticed is that you need to add extra liquid. In my old crock pot, Roasts tended to swim in their own liquid, which is nice.  This one seems to dry roasts out if you don't add a little extra, so keep that in mind when you buy it. Other than that, it works great.
Jennifer W.
Plano, TX
I love this CrockPot. I love how it makes my meats tender and soft. I find there are no cons about it so far. I would not change a thing with this product and I highly recommend it than any other slow cooker out there. It was also less expensive than any other brand.
Ana S.
Calexico, CA
This is amazing, we just buy it and it works really good. In the house we try to do every meal in this crockpot.

Looking for your answer?