Crock Pot

Crockpot™ 6-Quart Heat-Saver™...
237 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love this crock pot! Super easy to use when i’m in a rush to cook or don’t feel like doing a-lot. Easily add everything to the crockpot set the temperature and time and it’s very hands off.
5 / 5
This product is one of my favorites for cook, i mean if your are really busy, you only have to place the ingredients on the crockpot, and set it the time and the only that i have to do is wait, super easy
5 / 5
Love my Slow Cooker and probably the most used Appliance in my Kitchen! Super easy to use, throw the ingredients in and set the timer and let the Slow Cooker do the work! Great for when I'm rushing around after work and don't need to stand in the Kitchen for hours cooking. This ia a must have and would definitely recommend.
5 / 5
I love my crockpot! Very simple and easy to use. I like to use it often especially on busy days. So many recipes can be used in this device.
5 / 5
Best one out there ! My mom love using her crockpot, it works great. She loves making pot roast in it and how well it cooks it
5 / 5
I can cook a meal relatively easy on this crockpot. It has low temperatures for 3, 6, and 8 hours and the same for high temperatures. I love that this keeps my food warm with a warming button where you can choose the time to warm as well. This crockpot hasn’t let me down. [product:crockpot-6-quart-cook-&-carry-slow-cooker-programmable]
5 / 5
La mejor inversion que harán en su casa es esta olla , es una maravilla en potencia para hacer cualquier comida es increíble, es un poco costosa pero vale mucho la pena la recomiendo demasiado para todo
5 / 5
I’ve recently received it for Christmas and tried it, and it’s so easy! Perfect for lazy people or very busy people who have no time to cook at home. You just add the ingredients and let it do the magic. I need more recipes to try!
5 / 5
Great crockpot. Will last a lifetime and is super user friendly. Great for cooking 1 pot meals, sides, or your favorite appetizers.
5 / 5
This crock pot makes my life so much easier. I throw the rice in there and carry on with other things. When it’s done the rice comes out perfectly cooked and fluffy.