Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersCrock Pot
Crockpot 6-Quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker, Programmable

Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Programmable

by Crock Pot

Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Programmable

Share your favorite recipe to make in a crockpot ?😊😊😍
Is this a good crock pot? Would you recommend it? [user:bagelsncarlos]
What are you favourite recipes to make?
Start your review of Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Programmable!
Hannah C.
W Lafayette, IN
Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Programmable uploaded by Hannah C.
I LOVE making curries, mac and cheese, pot roasts, you name it in my crockpot! I use it all the time in winter and it’s safe enough to just turn on in the morning and have the house smelling delicious when I come home from work. It’s so easy and the crock itself is very easy to clean and transport if needed
Christina C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Programmable uploaded by Christina C.
Awesome crockpot. I love that it’s programmable to the time and temp you need and want. It cooks your food thoroughly and exactly as you want it. Not sure why I waited my whole life to start using one, it’s my go to cookware now.
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
Love this item so much. Prepare my food items pop in crockpot go to work come home dinner ready. That’s my kind of convenience.
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Life changing! I can set this to start at a certain time and then stop at a certain time and it just stops cooking and turns to warm. Perfect for when you have a long work day and want to come home to a hot meal with minimal effort.
Ana T.
Los Angeles, CA
Working full time job and being a single mother this product is the life saver! I can trust my teenager to just turn it on till I get home without worries!
Melissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this slow cooker! It is amazing every time and super easy! Just put everything in, set it, and go! It’s that easy! Definitely recommend!
Aritzabel A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this but I don’t use that often I am a old fashion person means I’ll cook in pots , lol
Dana E.
Biloxi
I love this crockpot it’s easy to use and cooks food fast and everything tastes great.
Melissa M.
Sharonville, OH
My family is super busy, and we are rarely all home together cornmeal’s. I love this Crock Pot, I can make a nice healthy meal, and know it will be ready and hot for the first and the last person home.
Elizabeth L.
Manassas, VA
I love my crock pot. I use this all through winter mostly and during summer for pulled pork. It is big enough to feed my family of 5 and have leftovers. It is easy to use, reliable and easy to clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley W.
Winter Spgs, FL
il y a 2 ans
Shannon M. il y a 4 jours
Yes I absolutely love mine!