Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesCrock Pot
Crockpot 6-Quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker, Manual

Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Manual

Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Manual

What is your favorite Super Bowl snacks to make in this. I've made little smokies but I'm looking for other suggestions to make!
What's your favorite dish to make in this?
Start your review of Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Manual!
Product Highlights
The cleanup is so easy and everything tastes so much better when it is slow cooked for hours in the crockpotin reviews
Never made anything I didn't love, so easy and nice to use being a busy working mom or even a stay at home mom who just needs a hand.in reviews
I don't know what it is but without fail I've had the last two crock pot bowls crack w/in 6 months.in reviews
Elle P.
Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Manual uploaded by Elle P.
The outer shell is lightweight so that cleanup is a breeze. The inside pot holds 6 qts and that is surprisingly enough room to make dinner as well as almost two more meals for my family. This is one of the most cost effective items in the kitchen. I've made countless meals in mine. It's invaluable and we love ours.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Crockpot™ 6-Quart Cook & Carry™ Slow Cooker, Manual uploaded by Sherri G.
Found this crock pot last year while Christmas shopping. I had been wanting a cook and carry crock pot. There is was and it was on special! I looked at it and thought, you are going to be mine. Next thing I knew, it was in my shopping cart and out the door we went. I love it. I hadn't had it too long when I learned our church was having a chili supper. We made a big pot of chili snapped it closed and off to church we went. My husband is really particular about his truck and not a drop was leaked or splashed from the crock pot! And in case you are wondering, our chili was a huge hit!
Christian B.
Griffith
I haven’t used many “crockpots” except for the one that I have, so I really don’t have anything to compare it to. But, there’s several different heating settings which is good, and the lid has latches to prevent it from falling off. You can make so many good meals in these, one of my favorites being a roast because using a crockpot will make the meat fall right off of the bone🤤 <3
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
I love this guy. The lock in place lid is a game changer for pot lucks and travel. I use the standard crock pot liners to avoid having to rinse out the huge inner porcelain piece.
Bibi S.
Howell, NJ
This crockpot is a great investment, is pretty much affordable. It's great especially if you're a working person, I love preparing my meal at night and before leaving for work just plug it in and leave it this easy when you get home there's no fuss because dinner is ready. I would recommend this product.
Elizabeth O.
Corp Christi, TX
I love it ! Makes dinner while I am at work. It would be nicer if it washed the dishes too !
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
It cooks faster than I expected. I really like the latches on the side, my old one didn’t have that and I thought heat escaped more. Plus it helps me not open the lid as much during cooking so everything will cook faster. Great product
Kisha M.
I use this when I know I’m going to work late or if I have all the time in the world to make some slow cooked meals. I like it and it really should be in everyone’s home.
Chasity T.
Erath, LA
This is a great purchase. Great for appetizers for parties or just to throw a roast in to cook all day long. This is definitely one of my go to dishes to use. Affordable and well worth the money.
Kristen M.
Pineville, LA
Great product. I have a large family and I cook Sunday dinners twice a month for about 20 people and having a crockpot makes keeping things warm.