Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesCrock Pot
Crockpot 45-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual

Crockpot™ 4.5-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual

by Crock Pot

Crockpot™ 4.5-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual

Who else cooked pasta with this? I made orzo today and it was great.
Start your review of Crockpot™ 4.5-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I could go on and on about how much I love my slow cooker. This things has been with me for years and in countless apartment moves. And now, while I’m spending more time at home, I find myself turning to it more and more to make soups, meatballs, and even bread. It’s easy to use, always gets the job done, and cooks everything just how I like it. I prefer this size too for apartment life! I can make a batch of something and store it for many meals to come.
Ketta W.
Des Moines, IA
Crockpot™ 4.5-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual uploaded by Ketta W.
Crockpot™ 4.5-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual uploaded by Ketta W.
I really love the fact that I can throw all mu ingredients in here and just walk away, its super cute compact and does a wonderful job of cooking savory dishes for my husband and I! If you have a bigger family you might want a larger size but for the two of us this fits just right! Great Apartment Warming gift! Thanks Mama😘😉🤗! Crockpot™ 4.5-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual
Nichole E.
Kihei, HI
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect size for me and the hubby! It’s lightweight and has only two settings, but when you’ve been stuck living the hotel life for work for three years, you get creative! I’ve made so many fantastic recipes in this thing, I could never live without my crockpot!!
Sierra E.
Baltimore, MD
Loved the design of this crock pot. Crock pots are the best, throw the food in and let it go. I love making chili, soup and even dips in it.
Marley W.
Kannapolis, NC
We bought this as a gift for my sister in law. She absolutely loves to cook and makes a killer home-made macaroni and cheese in her crock pot. She loves her crock pot and has since added 2 more to her collection in order to make larger quantities. These are great for someone who has a very busy life and wants to put dinner on in the morning and let it cook throughout the day so it's ready when you get home.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
These crockpots are the absolute best. no matter what size you get the all cook slow and while you’re at work. conveniently too. they’re all great for to go especially. the ones that clip, but even the ones that don’t clip, have been portable for years. I absolutely love these and any size that they come in. in every decorative color too. I’ve never had not one problem with this brand.
Saemyi L.
Federal Way, WA
Easy, user-friendly, and it does the cooking for you. There are only 3 settings to choose from: low, medium, and high. Once you set it, you can walk away. It’s SUPER affordable, it goes on sale all the time at the store. Get one if you don’t wanna slave over the stove ;)
Kendall K.
There are endless possibilities to what you can make when you have a crock pot. So easy to use and such a good price for how much use you can get out of it. Great for fall and winter meals like chili, pulled pork and stew.
erica Q.
Aledo, TX
Decent no frills crock pot, I've had mine for about 5 years and I never have had an issue. I do wish it had a timer though. Other than that, it cooks like all the other slow cookers. You just have to set a separate timer.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
I love this crock pot I got it as a wedding gift and it is perfect for preparing week day meals it is just big enough for 4 people to eat from.