Crockpot™ 4-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual, Red

Crockpot™ 4-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual, Red

My crockpot cracked and I’m devastated! Can I replace just the porcelain pot? Not really the whole thing.
What's your fave food to cook in here?
Start your review of Crockpot™ 4-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual, Red!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
The best brand for crock pots! The perfect size for roasts and soups for larger gatherings. Affordable and easy to clean!
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Crockpot™ 4-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual, Red uploaded by angelica G.
I love this thing!!! It’s perfect for me, my husband & our toddler! I hate wasting food so this makes the perfect portion for the three of us! There are so many recipes I cannot wait to try out!!!!
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Fantastic product! I had one of these for many years ant it was always reliable. I recently retired it and gave it a new home on a buy nothing group. I purchased a newer digital Crockpot to replace it.
Sarah S.
Broomfield, CO
Crockpot™ 4-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual, Red uploaded by Sarah S.
works wonders and is amazing!! I love being able smell it cooking all day and its so easy to use while working or out running errands. I love my slow cooker so much I just bought a cookbook for it.
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
My husband uses this Crockpot every fall and winter to make Turkey Chili on the colder days.
Georgette C.
Bridgeport, WV
I love this part because the inside comes out for ease of cleanup. It’s the perfect size for a big family to hold soups and chilies chicken and numerous other easy meals. I like the convenience that I can put my food in it first thing in the morning and it’ll be ready by dinner time. I highly recommend this crockpot.
Caitie M.
Buckeye, AZ
Honestly, the best product out there ! Absolutely love the fact that I can just put dinner on in the morning and knowing it will be ready come dinner time !. The food never burns and heats perfectly. Very affordable and worth every penny.
Savanna P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this croc pot, as long as you have time to spare for this slow cooker you’ll find great results!
Robin S.
Bellefonte, PA
I don’t get this out often, but when I do it makes great awesome dinners that I can prep and let cook while I’m at work
Alexis S.
Austin, TX
Crockpot is a quintessential staple in every Midwestern kitchen. The brand is storied and there’s a good reason for it, it’s very easy to clean and is super reliable. I think my mom has for crockpots at this point. I have my own, and look forward to inheriting my grandmas!