Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesCrock Pot
Crockpot 3-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual, Silver

Crockpot™ 3-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual, Silver

Crockpot™ 3-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual, Silver

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crockpot™ 3-Quart Slow Cooker, Manual, Silver!
Kelli E.
This makes meals easier to do for a family .easy to clean and cook meals very nicly done.i recommend this one.
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
I found this limiting. I bought it thinking there would be enough room for my husband and I to cook our food. We ended up buying a larger size. Yes, it worked, but this is more for a single person who doesn't want left overs. I gifted this to a friend and I hear it is still going strong.
Mindy S.
Wyoming, MI
Who doesn't love their crock pot?! I love being able throw easy dinners together with my crock pot. One of our favorites is cheesy chicken and rice. So many easy recipes to try with the crock pot.
Neveen  S.
It does it’s job! I like using this once in a while and it does cook the stuff I want really will! [product:crockpot-3-quart-slow-cooker-manual-silver]
Beverly W.
Blountville, TN
This is a great cooker! It keeps you food warm for a long while after cooking! Very easy to use! I don’t know of any improvements and it is affordable! I will recommend to others
Sweta  J.
Cleveland, OH
Easy-locking gasket lid that keeps the contents sealed when you’re on the go. The stoneware inside the pot is removable.Dishwasher safe!! But It doesn’t have an alert to indicate the food is ready. I will not recommend.
Lora P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I really enjoy cooking out of my little crockpot I do not have any pros or cons but overall I’m very satisfied with it I would not improve the product it’s very affordable for what you are getting and yes I would recommend this to the next person.
Tamiko P.
Seattle, WA
Your wonderfully standard crock pot. This has been standard in my home my entire life. I really need to upgrade to one with the bells and whistles. This particular one I got on super sale at Target for like $10 bucks and worth every penny. Would definitely buy again but will most likely upgrade
Lori  J.
West Babylon, NY
This crock pot is like magical on my early winter mornings !! Just let prep set and go ! Hours later I come home to delicious smells and dinner that’s been simmering for hours ! Yummy
Sharron N.
Richmond, KY
I love my crock pot. I use it for soup beans barbeque pork I've even made a modified lasagna.every home should have one it makes cooking a breeze and clean up less of a chore. Affordable and comes highly recommended.

Looking for your answer?