BY CROCK POT

• I have been looking for a slow cooker for months. Does this one w...4 Answers
  • Some people I know have this model and the handles have easily br...1 Answers
Kirsten C.
Inverness, FL
So I know it sounds silly that a crockpot is your favorite thing to get ready for Halloween but it's SO TRUE. I love when it starts to get cooler and I start to make chili and soups that are hearty and warm. It also brings my family together. This crockpot is the best. I love having the timer on it so I can set it and forget it for the day while I'm at work!
Sarah M.
Love my crockpot! When I know I have a busy evening, I can come home to an already cooked meal and that makes the night so much better. It has been a little challenging to make smaller portions without them drying out/burning.
Melanie K.
York , PA
My crockpot is my favorite kitchen appliance. I use it at least 2-3 times a week. Chili’s, soups, pulled pork, sauces, all quick and easy in the crockpot! The price is reasonable and so worth it! Highly recommend!
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
GO TO appliance!!! Use this when you want to come home to a great dinner with very little work! It's so versatile! You can make a roast, bbq'd chicken, ribs, chili, chicken and dumplings, pazolé etc! The list is endless! The red one is super cute!
Marlie S.
When you're working full time and missing your baby, the last thing you want to do is to spend your time cooking a meal instead of cuddling your little one. This crockpot has been so helpful and works wonderfully. It cooks evenly and is so easy to use--even the mister can do it! ;)
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
This appliance is a dream for any kitchen and busy family. Plus I am not much of a cook but with a Crockpot I definitely feel like I have some awesome cooking skills.
Jenna K.
Stroudsburg, PA
CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT! I cook home cook meals maybe 4 times a week, and 2 of those I always use my crockpot. It is so easy and really fills your food with slow cooked flavor.
Brya B.
I've owned a few of these and I love them. Until they stop working. Which is usually about a year into it.
Brittany S.
This Crockpot is a kitchen essential for me. It is affordable and makes cooking and cleanup easy. I use my Crockpot for a variety of meals including chili, stew and pulled pork. The Crockpot provides the convenience of starting a meal in the morning and leaving it all day to simply cook.
Angela W.
East Prairie, MO
I have been looking for a slow cooker for months. Does this one work well?
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Some people I know have this model and the handles have easily broken. Anyone else have this problem?