Crockpot 2Qt Manual Slow Cooker, Black

The Crockpot™ 2-Quart Classic Slow Cooker has 3 heat settings—high, low, and warm—for cooking flexibility. The 2-quart capacity feeds 2+ people and is perfect for small meals and dips. The manual warm setting keeps food warm while you are serving.

What do you like to cook with the crockpot?
Start your review of Crockpot 2Qt Manual Slow Cooker, Black!
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Crockpot 2Qt Manual Slow Cooker, Black uploaded by Shanice F.
Received this slow cooker as a gift and love it so far. I made some bbq wings in this and they turned out to be really delicious. Love the sleek look as well! Crockpot 2Qt Manual Slow Cooker, Black
Atika S.
Crockpot 2Qt Manual Slow Cooker, Black uploaded by Atika S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Can you really put a price on Happiness? Can one TRULY rate an appliance that's the equivalent of cooking with the Holy Spirit? Yea, me either. To those of you monsters who do not own such magical gift of cooking glory, may your eye never stop twitching. ~~Thanks for Reading! Check my page for more reviews, Q&A's, polls, etc. Just click that follow if you are enjoying these (or not, I support my hate-followers too) 😂😂 and want to show support, see my pics, jokes, commentary, or general b.s. 😂. ** Who am I? Well, certainly no one special and definitely no artist; but I can say I'm a sarcastic lady-therapist bringing you PhD level reviews on a blue-collar budget with 'low-classy' humor 😘 ~~ All platforms @sarcastapist *Photo not mine, but this is my favorite dish...!
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
Crock Pot is the OG of slow cooking. I inherited my mum’s 2Qt. It is great for making side dishes, desserts or cooking for just two people. You can’t go wrong with Crock Pot!
Tammy C.
Exton, PA
I LOVE MY 2QT CROCKPOT!! Perfect to have on hands for any dip or party!! Keeps things warm and can cook start to finish.
Elvia L.
Memphis, TN
Es muy practica, me gusta usarla para hacer carne mechada y frijoles charros, no tengo que preocuparme por qué se seque el líquido, el precio es genial lo recomiendo ampliamente
Sarah L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not to small, not to big. Great for making small batches of crockpot friendly recipes, or dips. I use mine for many things from Buffalo chicken dip to shredded chicken for sandwiches. Great value for money also!
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I have a smaller crockpot if I’m just pulling chicken or something. It works great and has never let me down!
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
The lid on this crock pot does not fit right and allows the hot air to escape. That causes it to cook all day and never get done.
Stephanie C.
Sheridan, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely LOVE my crockpot. I have 3 different sizes and use them all often. With fall and winter coming in fast they will be in constant use. I sometimes like the crockpot more than I do my pressure cooker crockpot combo.
Danielle F.
Kensington
This works really well and I would recommend it for single people because it is smaller than expected. It works as well as it should and I have no complaints