Crock Pot

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
We use this multiple times a week to cook curry, mac and cheese and chilli. It's easy to clean as it has a removable pot, we wash it by hand and have had no issues with food sticking etc. As well as high/low it also has a warm option which does exactly as described.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It’s a good product but I would like to know when the item is on or off with a bright light, it can cause confusion and you might forget it’s on as there is not lights on when the pot is working. It says you can make 4 portions but you can only make 2 average portions. Next time I will buy a bigger one or something more modern
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
My previous one was for 6 people and took too much space in the kitchen. I bought this to replace the bigger one. It easily makes a casserole for 2 people. It is a glossy black and looks more expensive than it was. It is very easy to use, stores easy, and is a dream to clean. Simply put the ceramic part in the dishwasher, and it comes out sparkling. Highly recommended to small households, but if you have a large appetite or more than 2 to cook for, then go bigger.