BY CROCK POT #12 in Slow Cookers

For a camping trip, potluck or tailgating at the game, the crock-pot travel bag is all you need to take your slow cooker with you. This slow cooker travel bag has an insulated interior to keep your food hot. It has a travel strap for convenient carrying. This crock-pot carrying bag is ideal for carrying 4-7-quart slow cookers. see more...

• Does this fit any size crock pot? 1 Answers
  • Wow!! This is pretty neat. Do the handles hold well? My c...1 Answers
  • Oh I need this for our church dinners we have!! Does it k...1 Answers
Leanna P.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this because it keeps the actual crock pot from getting dirty or dusty while I am not using it.
Johanna V.
Such an amazing invention. Great for if your going over to someones house for a dinner or get together.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Amazing bag! Keeps food hot while I travel to different pot luck dinners throughout the year!
Nija H.
This is perfect for the holidays to use yourself or to gift to the family chef!
Colleen J.
benton, ar
i use this everywhere! it's super affordable and i love ringing it to parties
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
This bag is great. It keeps your food warm so if your taking it to a party.
Brahim M.
TEBESSA SAF SAF EL OUESRA
it is so useful while traveling and very small and it is not heavy at all and it can carry enough of food i wish to have it
Hannah H.
Is this worth the price? To buy a carrying bag or just buy a crock that has a locking lid?
nita C.
Does this have a crock pot with it I need both I love to get this if I had a crock pot. Thanks ncv
Paula B.
Rome, GA
Oh I need this for our church dinners we have!! Does it keep food warm? Is it easily spilled?
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Wow!! This is pretty neat. Do the handles hold well? My crockpot is so heavy at times.
Violet M.
Does this fit any size crock pot?