BY CROCK POT #12 in Slow Cookers

For a camping trip, potluck or tailgating at the game, the crock-pot travel bag is all you need to take your slow cooker with you. This slow cooker travel bag has an insulated interior to keep your food hot. It has a travel strap for convenient carrying. This crock-pot carrying bag is ideal for carrying 4-7-quart slow cookers. see more...

• Does this fit any size crock pot? 1 Answers
  • Wow!! This is pretty neat. Do the handles hold well? My c...1 Answers
  • Oh I need this for our church dinners we have!! Does it k...1 Answers
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Love this crock pot travel bag keeps everything upright and doesn't spill. The best thing about it is that it keep the food hot so if you have to bring it somewhere whether it 10 minutes or 40 you food will still be hot. Love this bag
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
This product is top of the line for transporting food to and from events. We have many meals at my church and not only does it keep things warm and easy to transport but keeps it from spilling in your vehicle.
Allison D.
Charleston, SC
This is a great item to purchase if you have a Crock-Pot. Makes it so easy to take your Crock-Pot anywhere, especially to others' houses for get-togethers and parties. Protects everything well, including the food.
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
This bag is just amazing. If you every cook in your crock pot and try to take it to someones house you know how hard that task can be. But this bag makes things so simple
Jordan C.
New Albany, IN
I love traveling with this little cover for my crockpot. It comes in handy around the holidays. The price isn't bad and I think it would make a nice gift.
Brianna R.
Perfect for dinner parties and traveling with the dish you've made. Always feel my food is secure with my crock pot in this travel bag.
Lezette B.
Perfectly perfect and keeps you from burning your hands yet insulayes the food too. Yes you'll want to add this to your wishlist
Karen C.
I love it. It makes it easy to take to pot locks at work or when cooking and taking it to parties. Seriously a must have
Liz S.
I have a huge family so having this on hand to go is a definite must have. It keeps everything safe and piping hot.
Jessica M.
Marion, NC
I love having this bag for crockpot!! It makes traveling to family during family dinner's so much easier!
Hannah H.
Is this worth the price? To buy a carrying bag or just buy a crock that has a locking lid?
nita C.
Does this have a crock pot with it I need both I love to get this if I had a crock pot. Thanks ncv
Paula B.
Rome, GA
Oh I need this for our church dinners we have!! Does it keep food warm? Is it easily spilled?
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Wow!! This is pretty neat. Do the handles hold well? My crockpot is so heavy at times.
Violet M.
Does this fit any size crock pot?