BY CROCK POT #61 in Slow Cookers

Cook delectable dishes with the crock-pot 3-quart slow cooker. It has 3 settings: high, warm and low. Prepare a hot meal using the high setting. You can use the warm setting to keep food at the proper serving temperature until your family or guests are ready to eat. The low setting is best for cooking food while youre away. This crock-pot electric slow cooker is made of brushed stainless steel and has stay-cool handles for convenient and comfortable handling. The stainless steel slow cooker comes with a glass lid to lock in the heat and flavor. Just slide out the removable 3-quart ceramic stoneware from the base to place the cooker in the... see more...

Buy on Target*
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had a 6-Quart slow cooker but when I moved into an apartment by myself I needed something smaller because I simply couldn't eat a meal made for six. Since I got this slow cooker around a month ago I've made Italian beef, pulled pork carnitas for tacos, an entire BBQ chicken. I love being able to throw some things together go to work and come home to my apartment smelling heavenly. Most of the time even cooking on low I can have food ready in about 5 hours. I only cook on high when I forgot to thaw the meat and it still comes out great. I never remember to spray the stoneware but it's always easy to clean. I'm trying to find as many slow cooker recipes as possible because this thing just makes my life so much easier.
Samantha I.
I love my crock pot! It works wonders. You can whip up some amazing meals, that take hours to cook, but you can reassure your self its ok if you leave for an hour or two. Its nice and warm in the basin, so it doesn't push off tons of heat!
Amanda W.
Waldo, ME
I like my crockpot but I am not good at planning meals and in order for me to use it, I have to plan meals ahead. I have friends that use their crockpot at least 3-4 days a week.
Christina H.
Love my crockpot. I can prepare it, and leave it on slow for 8 hours, and not have to worry. Definitely a must have for a busy mom.
John P.
This is a great size for small meals or even warm dips. I use mine almost every time we have a potluck at work.