BY CROCK POT

The crock pot programmable 5-quart slow cooker in white has 4 programmable controls with heat and time settings. You can set the cooking time for 4 or 6 hours on the high setting or 8 or 10 hours on the low setting. It automatically shifts to warm mode once cooking is complete. The pot has a stick-resistant interior for easy cleanup. It has cool-to-the-touch handles for safe use. This crock pot programmable slow cooker has a detachable stoneware insert that can be used for a serving dish too. The cooker also comes with a glass lid to monitor the cooking process. Both the stoneware and lid are dishwasher safe. It comes with an instruction... see more...

Crock-Pot Programmable Slow Cooker - White (5.5Qt)
  • "I really like my crock pot I use it at least once a week and it makes it very convenient when I am in a rush " in 2 reviews
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
Foodie Expert
This is good to have and it is fast and I like it u can cook anything in it and its no pros with this I hope it keep working like a champ
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Crock Pots are the most useful cooking things. For college it is probably the best thing ever! very easy and not much work
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
Crock Pot is an amazing brand. Really love them. The only thing I don't like is that the bowl cracks after many many uses.
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
This product is really good. I love the color. It doesn't burn the food and you can continue doing what you are doing instead of having to check it all the time to make sure it is not burning or cooking properly
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
The Crock Pot is seriously the winter-blues remedy. It's nice to set this and forget it. Then come home to a warm, delicious dinner without any mess! Perfect to also bring to parties and serve apps in. You could also buy liners for these so you don't have to scrub the ceramic free of crust.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Forney, TX
This is a great crock pot and it's my go to for crock pot night! The programable feature really puts you to ease if you're not home when the cooking time is finished it goes to the warm cycle.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Crock Pots are one the best inventions ever. It saves me soOo much time! And being a student...time is everything!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Crock Pot is always a reliable, go-to brand to trust! I have one of these and it has never let me down. I also put the ceramic bowl in the dishwasher and it was perfectly fine!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS
Easy to wash, Timed settings, Can cook almost anything, Low maintenance
as well. This Slow Cooker is the perfect cooking aid for busy households. It is easy to clean, easy to use, and will cook darn near anything.