Add a Photo

By CROCK POT
The crock pot programmable 5-quart slow cooker in white has 4 programmable controls with heat and time settings. You can set the cooking time for 4 or 6 hours on the high setting or 8 or 10 hours on the low setting. It automatically shifts to warm mode once cooking is complete. The pot has a stick-resistant interior for easy cleanup. It has cool-to-the-touch handles for safe use. This crock pot programmable slow cooker has a detachable stoneware insert that can be used for a serving dish too. The cooker also comes with a glass lid to monitor the cooking process. Both the stoneware and lid are dishwasher safe. It comes with an instruction...
Morgan D.
Morgan D.

Crock Pots are the most useful cooking things. For college it is probably the best thing ever! very easy and not much work
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM

This is a great staple for any kitchen. I think it's great for busy moms. I really love it for roasts and meatballs you can throw it together and forget about it.
Becky H.
Becky H.

My family has always had a Crock Pot in our house. I love how they come in different sizes, and they all work very well.They are very convenient, and you won't have to worry about food burning. They are probably one of the best inventions ever made.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS

Easy to wash, Timed settings, Can cook almost anything, Low maintenance
as well. This Slow Cooker is the perfect cooking aid for busy households. It is easy to clean, easy to use, and will cook darn near anything.

Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH

Crock Pot is always a reliable, go-to brand to trust! I have one of these and it has never let me down. I also put the ceramic bowl in the dishwasher and it was perfectly fine!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I really like my crock pot I use it at least once a week and it makes it very convenient when I am in a rush
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL

Crock Pot is an amazing brand. Really love them. The only thing I don't like is that the bowl cracks after many many uses.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Forney, TX

This is a great crock pot and it's my go to for crock pot night! The programable feature really puts you to ease if you're not home when the cooking time is finished it goes to the warm cycle.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA

The Crock Pot is seriously the winter-blues remedy. It's nice to set this and forget it. Then come home to a warm, delicious dinner without any mess! Perfect to also bring to parties and serve apps in. You could also buy liners for these so you don't have to scrub the ceramic free of crust.
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY

This product is really good. I love the color. It doesn't burn the food and you can continue doing what you are doing instead of having to check it all the time to make sure it is not burning or cooking properly

Join Now