Crock Pot Crock-Pot Smart-Pot Digital Slow Cooker- Silver uploaded by Elise M.Crock Pot Crock-Pot Smart-Pot Digital Slow Cooker- Silver uploaded by member-1f3b7ea4a

BY CROCK POT #4 in Slow Cookers

Slow cooking in your crock-pot slow cooker provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early and then have it cook all day. You can carry out your full day's activities and still enjoy a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening. It's a healthier, more cost-efficient and convenient way to serve tasty, satisfying meals. This stylish slow cooker with flat digital panel uses programmable cook settings on high with 4 or 6-hour selections and low with 8 or 10-hour selections to conveniently cook around your schedule. After cooking time is complete, the smart-pot slow cooker will automatically shift to warm setting to... see more...

• Who loves to utilize their crockpot or quick pot or press...2 Answers
  • What do you cook in your crock pot?1 Answers
  • "I got my crock pot a few months ago, and I love it!!!" in 1 review
  • "This is the only crockpot I've ever owned and I really like it!" in 1 review
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I love my crock pot. I didn't grow up in a household that used one regularly but it was a staple appliance that you had to have. I use mine about once a month at least. During the summer I can make comfort food with making my house hotter by turning the oven on. Every party I host it's used to keep something warm, usually nacho cheese. Love it.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
This is the best investment i have made!! I can cook nearly anything and everything in it! very effective , its digital & we can travel with it as well! i purchased on amazon! great value! i just purchased one to gift my bestfriend & she loves it as well!
Stacy C.
I have an older version crock pot that is much better and heats up faster than this model. It doesn't get hot enough and takes forever to cook anything. I do, however, love the digital temperature feature.
Kendall K.
There are endless possibilities to what you can make when you have a crock pot. So easy to use and such a good price for how much use you can get out of it. Great for fall and winter meals like chili, pulled pork and stew.
Evelyn W.
Absolutely everyone needs a crockpot in their kitchen! There isn't an easier way to cook a family dinner! My favorite crockpot meal is a pot roast. Comes out amazing every single time. Crockpots are so easy to use and give you so many options. You can start it before you leave for work and have the meal ready when you get home. I highly recommend getting one if you don't already have one. They are a kitchen must have!
McKayla M.
Galax, VA
I finally have a crock-pot after years of being nervous and thinking I would burn the house down i finally got one and loved it! I made my first batch of ribs and they were fantastic!! So wonderful and easy to just put it on 10 hours get home then food be ready to put on the table for us! I definitely will be buying another Crock-Pot in the future! :)
Julie S.
Kelseyville, CA
I love my crock-pot! I plan to gift it to my sister for Christmas this year, who does not own a slow cooker! They are so easy to plan dinner ahead of time and have them ready when you get home from work! Everyone needs a crock pot!
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This is my 1st grown up crock pot!! It is very snazzy. I love how you have cooking timer options, and a lot of space to cook whatever you like, I honestly thought that it was quite afforded for how much you could cook in it and it's all digital!
Krista B.
My family couldn't live without this!! I'm not a big fan of cooking so 90% of my dinners are made in here!!! It's amazing! Pair with a crockpot liner and you've got an incredible dinner with no cleanup!
Love this. I make soups, stews, roast chickens the whole nine. I try a new dish every time. Everything cooks thoroughly. it keeps it warm for hours. it is the perfect size. I live crock pots in general but this one is one of my favorites. I used it a lot during the winter maybe two to three times in a week. I even started prepping stuff in the freezer so I would be able to use it for sure. I love the digital screen that keeos,me alerted on the specific time. a lot of times I would cut it off early because it was perfectly cooked already.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Who loves to utilize their crockpot or quick pot or pressure cooker aka their timesavers??? Crock Pot Crock-Pot Smart-Pot Digital Slow Cooker- Silver I just bought one and love it so far!
Elise M.
What do you cook in your crock pot?