Crock Pot Crock-Pot Slow Cooker 4.5-qt. uploaded by Andrea M.

BY CROCK POT

Serve the family a wholesome home-cooked meal the slow, easy way. Serves 5 or more people and comes with high, low and warm settings to accommodate varied cooking needs and time constraints. Clean up is also easy with dishwasher-safe, removable stoneware that doubles as a serving dish with a dishwasher-safe glass lid. see more...

• What’s your favorite one pot recipe?1 Answers
  • I really need a new crock pot and I've been looking aroun...8 Answers
  • What's your favorite one-pot recipe to use for dinner?8 Answers
  • "I have this crock pot and it cooks very well." in 2 reviews
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I love to use my Crock-Pot in the summer when using the oven when it's over 100 degrees is out of the question. This pot is great! I put it in and 6-8 hours it's done and amazing. Cleaning it is great too nothing seems to stick to it. Will purchase again if this one ever goes out.
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
This is my kitchen’s best friend. I am always searching for new recipes to cook using this appliance because it makes cooking so easy! I love pairing the crockpot with crockpot liners to significantly decrease the cleaning time afterwards as well. I own this specific stainless steel model, as well as a black and white patterned one as well. Both were gifted to me, but were originally bought from target for roughly $30 I believe.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
I love my new crockpot. It works amazing from warning uo.food to cooking full meals in it. They have variations of healing levels and it is a beautiful black and silver stainless steel colors. It is easy to cleanup as well acer using it. My favorite meal to cook in it is a roast with Carrots and potatoes. It always comes out super tender. Using this crockpot has made my life way easier. I highly recommend it.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I’m pretty sure everyone in America has one of these. This is the easiest way to make dinner when you’re in the go. I literally dump everything in before work and turn it on low. When I get home everything is cooked perfectly! I couldn’t live without my crockpot!
Assata R.
Should be a must-have for every kitchen. I use this to make just about everything. Whenever I’m feeling lazy, I’ll prep something in it to cook overnight on low. When I wake up, my oatmeal, soup, or beans (depending on how I’m feeling) is done. It helps meat retain its moistness, it cooks beans from dry, and you can make a beautiful apple crumble in it.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
My Crock Pot has got to be my most used appliance in my kitchen. It has been so useful over the years in helping feeding.my family. I can create anything from a beautiful pot roast dinner to tempting applesauce. It helps cut my cooking time in the kitchen so I can spend more time with my family.
Breanne R.
Yet another awesome Black Friday deal ($10). We use ours mostly for gameday parties. Great for making chili. Highly recommend.

Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
My friend bought one these and I borrow it every now and then to make my buffalo chicken dip! And these things are amazing! They work so well! I deffinately have one of these on my wishlist!
Donia Richard S.
I love this crock pot but would be willing to trade her in on one that would travel better.  I have had this one for more than 10 years and HAD to have it because the previous one did not have the heating base and crock separate.  (Remember those dinosaurs?)
Andrea M.
Oh the good I'm slow cooker..... I make meals of of this!! I highly recommend for everyone to own One! A couple of hours on high and a few more of uses used in low but let me say the slow cooker does its job perfect!
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
What's your favorite one-pot recipe to use for dinner?
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
I really need a new crock pot and I've been looking around for one to replace my old one. Is this particular brand reliable? Does it cook well?
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
What’s your favorite one pot recipe?
Ariana D.
Where can you find good crock pot recipes?