Crock Pot Crock-Pot Slow Cooker 4.5-qt. uploaded by Andrea M.

BY CROCK POT

Serve the family a wholesome home-cooked meal the slow, easy way. Serves 5 or more people and comes with high, low and warm settings to accommodate varied cooking needs and time constraints. Clean up is also easy with dishwasher-safe, removable stoneware that doubles as a serving dish with a dishwasher-safe glass lid. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I have this crock pot and it cooks very well." in 2 reviews
b đź‘‘.
Yet another awesome Black Friday deal ($10). We use ours mostly for gameday parties. Great for making chili. Highly recommend.

keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I love my new crockpot. It works amazing from warning uo.food to cooking full meals in it. They have variations of healing levels and it is a beautiful black and silver stainless steel colors. It is easy to cleanup as well acer using it. My favorite meal to cook in it is a roast with Carrots and potatoes. It always comes out super tender. Using this crockpot has made my life way easier. I highly recommend it.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm so glad I own this. It's so easy to make dinner. Just throw ingredients in and come back from work and it's all cooked and ready to go. I find so many easy recipes for it it's so great!
Andrea M.
Oh the good I'm slow cooker..... I make meals of of this!! I highly recommend for everyone to own One! A couple of hours on high and a few more of uses used in low but let me say the slow cooker does its job perfect!
Donia Richard S.
I love this crock pot but would be willing to trade her in on one that would travel better.  I have had this one for more than 10 years and HAD to have it because the previous one did not have the heating base and crock separate.  (Remember those dinosaurs?)
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
I have 2 crock pots and this one is not my favorite for 2 reasons...1. It doesn't show you the exact temperature and 2. It does not have clasps on the side which makes it 100% not portable for parties or get togethers.
Nicole B.
Love it!!! Crock pot makes life so much easier. Delicious meals without waiting hours over the stove or in the oven. You can literally just put the ingredients in turn it on and leave it. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I LOVE my CrockPot! I use it all the time, because making meals while on the go is simple. I just throw everything in it in the morning, and by the time I'm home in the evening an amazing meal is already made! The removable stoneware is also a HUGE plus because its dishwasher safe, and if I have a ton of leftovers, I'll just throw the whole stone in the fridge!
Gabrielle G.
I use my crockpot soooo much in the winter or for days I have a busy schedule with my son. Or when I just want to slow cook my meat to make it extra tender and moist! Hands down, one of the most used items in my kitchen.
Kristen A.
Gridley, CA
I actually have two of these crock pots and love them! They are great for parties or just family meals. Personally, I use them for meal prep to keep me on track with my diet and with Pinterest you can find never ending receipts.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
What's your favorite one-pot recipe to use for dinner?
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
I really need a new crock pot and I've been looking around for one to replace my old one. Is this particular brand reliable? Does it cook well?
Ariana D.
Where can you find good crock pot recipes?