Crock Pot Crock-Pot Slow Cooker 4.5-qt. uploaded by Andrea M.

BY CROCK POT

Serve the family a wholesome home-cooked meal the slow, easy way. Serves 5 or more people and comes with high, low and warm settings to accommodate varied cooking needs and time constraints. Clean up is also easy with dishwasher-safe, removable stoneware that doubles as a serving dish with a dishwasher-safe glass lid. see more...

• "I have this crock pot and it cooks very well." in 2 reviews
Alyssa B.
Mesa, AZ
Such a life changing product. With a little thought the night before all you need to do is throw it all together in the morning, remember to turn it on and you have dinner at night that can turn dinner into the best inexpensive meal you love.
Gabrielle G.
I use my crockpot soooo much in the winter or for days I have a busy schedule with my son. Or when I just want to slow cook my meat to make it extra tender and moist! Hands down, one of the most used items in my kitchen.
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Oh the good I'm slow cooker..... I make meals of of this!! I highly recommend for everyone to own One! A couple of hours on high and a few more of uses used in low but let me say the slow cooker does its job perfect!
Sara C.
I love my crockpot of this size for a family of 2 people! It is easy and quick and does make so much food that we have to eat it forever! It is so easy to clean and it looks modern with the stainless finish!
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
I have this crockpot and it is amazing! I use it 2-3 times a week. So easy to dump in and go! It's a must have for a homeowner
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Yasss I love this pot . It's big enough to make anything and plus nothing get sticky to it very easy to remove stains
jocelyn m.
La Quinta, CA
this pot it's perfect when you need to cook something with little of time .
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm so glad I own this. It's so easy to make dinner. Just throw ingredients in and come back from work and it's all cooked and ready to go. I find so many easy recipes for it it's so great!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I LOVE my CrockPot! I use it all the time, because making meals while on the go is simple. I just throw everything in it in the morning, and by the time I'm home in the evening an amazing meal is already made! The removable stoneware is also a HUGE plus because its dishwasher safe, and if I have a ton of leftovers, I'll just throw the whole stone in the fridge!
Annmarie F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I am obsessed! I've been using this at least once a week since I got it and it is goof proof!! Comes with a recipe guide and I have found tons of additional recipes online. This little guy makes me feel like a Master chef!
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite one-pot recipe to use for dinner?
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
Foodie Expert
I really need a new crock pot and I've been looking around for one to replace my old one. Is this particular brand reliable? Does it cook well?
Ariana D.
Where can you find good crock pot recipes?