Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersCrock Pot
Crock-pot SCCPVL600-B 6 Quart Cook and Carry Slow Cooker, Black

Crock-pot Crock Pot SCCPVL600-B 6 Quart Cook and Carry Slow Cooker, Black

The Crock Pot SCCPVL600-B 6 Quart Cook and Carry Slow Cooker is an easier way to take your slow cooked meal on the road. The easy locking lid with rubber gasket helps seal the cooker intact to avoid spills and messes during the travel. This oval slow cooker features a large 6 qt capacity, making it ideal to churn out your favorite slow cooker recipes for all your loved ones. For varied cooking needs and cater to time constraints, this portable slow cooker features high, low, and warm temperature settings. This 6 qt slow cooker is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. Manufacturers Warranty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crock-pot Crock Pot SCCPVL600-B 6 Quart Cook and Carry Slow Cooker, Black!
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Crock-pot Crock Pot SCCPVL600-B 6 Quart Cook and Carry Slow Cooker, Black uploaded by Monique N.
I gotta pretty great deal on this bad boy from Amazon a few years back! I love my slow cooker & I should really try to use it more often! I just don't like cooking that much & I'm not as creative as I could be.. Hopefully, I use it more in the future, as it's great for baking chilli, American chop suey, a small chicken, meatballs, baked beans, etc.. I love my oval, 6qt crock pot, it's big enough to give plenty leftovers, and serve 2-3 of us. I believe Low it's 8hrs, high is 4hrs & warm is just that- keep it warm until serving or if someone comes to supper late. I recommend the Crock-pot Crock Pot SCCPVL600-B 6 Quart Cook and Carry Slow Cooker, Black
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Crock-pot Crock Pot SCCPVL600-B 6 Quart Cook and Carry Slow Cooker, Black uploaded by Angela J.
Slow roasted pot roast, my favorite black bean chili, baby back ribs, baked potato and steak, choose one of many, I love a slow cooked meal. It allows all the spices to burst all that flavor into the food creating mouth watering dishes every single time. Turn it on low before I go to work a d come back hours later to “dinner is ready to be served.” Its a time and life saver. Y’all better get you one of these, I have 3.
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have the EGGPLANT PURPLE color version of this Crock-pot brand Crock Pot.  It was an excellent investment (and a small one at that!) when I got my first place after moving to Texas from California. It have used the heck out of it to make everything from desserts, to soups, to roasts....and more. I cook more for myself these days, so a large crock pot isn't first on my list, but I do pull it out from time to time.
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
I bought this as an upgrade to my older crock pot, and I’m thrilled with it. I love that the lid snaps closed and is easier to travel with! It cooks just as well as you’d expect of course and it portable.
KAVITHA N.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: Target
Crock pot 6 quarter cook and carry slow cooker black is very useful for cooking food . I am always put the stuffs in the slow cooker go outside for shopping while back my food will be ready hot and I can carry outside in hotels stay I can cook very useful.
katia P.
Henderson, NV
Love the crockpot. It is very convenient when you are going to be busy. It works well and it is a decent price.
Angela A.
Glendora, CA
I love this crockpot! It holds a full roast, tons of soup, taco filling or whatever you can dream up. The best feature upgrade is the latching lid which makes traveling with a full crockpot a breeze! Highly recommend this version is you’re looking.
Kyla M.
Evansville, WY
I use this a least twice a week. It’s a fantastic way to cook for my ever son busy family. We struggle with weeknight dinner things because of sports games exc. throw all the ingredients in and go! I love it!
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this thing especially if there’s a roast in there it generally smells amazing it cooks food so well and it makes your meat so tender and cooks so evenly
Joann W.
I love it .love the locking lids so no spill overs .I do my hams in mind along with roast soups .and well you name it .one of my locks on my lid broke .yes i will be getting another i love it so much

Looking for your answer?