BY CROCK POT #49 in Slow Cookers

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Crock Pot SCCPVL600-B 6 Quart Cook and Carry Slow Cooker is an easier way to take your slow cooked meal on the road. The easy locking lid with rubber gasket helps seal the cooker intact to avoid spills and messes during the travel. This oval slow cooker features a large 6 qt capacity, making it ideal to churn out your favorite slow cooker recipes for all your loved ones. For varied cooking needs and cater to time constraints, this portable slow cooker features high, low, and warm temperature settings. This 6 qt slow cooker is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. Manufacturers Warranty see more...

Review (1)
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
From the design to the ease of use, this Crock-Pot is a must-have appliance. It's sleek, clean, and the best part is that it makes dinner time less stressful. Each morning, I just toss my ingredients into the Crock-Pot, turn it on, and by six o'clock, dinner is hot and ready. It has made my chaotic life so much easier and I appreciate that. Anyone with a busy lifestyle should have a Crock-Pot, in my opinion.

The thing that I liked most about this model is that it features a locking lid. Sometimes, I like to carry dinner and sides to events. My old slow-cooker had a lid that just sat on top of the ceramic container and it was always sliding off. Not this one. Because it locks in place, I don't have to worry about spills or messes. Keep in mind that it only locks when it's attached to the warmer. The lid doesn't lock to the actual pot.

This Crock-Pot is a little smaller than my original slow cooker, but I don't mind because I'm now only cooking for four people and it's perfect for that.

Definitely a must-have product, whether you're looking to make dips for football games, full-blown dinners, or even delicious warm desserts like apple cobbler. Yum!