Crock Pot Crock-Pot Patterned Slow Cooker 4.5-qt. uploaded by Maria R.Crock Pot Crock-Pot Patterned Slow Cooker 4.5-qt. uploaded by Maria R.Crock Pot Crock-Pot Patterned Slow Cooker 4.5-qt. uploaded by Serina P.

BY CROCK POT

Serve the family a wholesome home-cooked meal the slow, easy way. Serves 5 or more people and comes with high, low and warm settings to accommodate varied cooking needs and time constraints. Clean up is also easy with dishwasher-safe, removable stoneware that doubles as a serving dish with a dishwasher-safe glass lid. see more...

• Who else cooked pasta with this? I made orzo today and it...2 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
These crockpots are the absolute best. no matter what size you get the all cook slow and while you’re at work. conveniently too. they’re all great for to go especially. the ones that clip, but even the ones that don’t clip, have been portable for years. I absolutely love these and any size that they come in. in every decorative color too. I’ve never had not one problem with this brand.
Saemyi L.
Easy, user-friendly, and it does the cooking for you. There are only 3 settings to choose from: low, medium, and high. Once you set it, you can walk away. It’s SUPER affordable, it goes on sale all the time at the store. Get one if you don’t wanna slave over the stove ;)
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Decent no frills crock pot, I've had mine for about 5 years and I never have had an issue. I do wish it had a timer though. Other than that, it cooks like all the other slow cookers. You just have to set a separate timer.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a hostess gift yesterday. I LOVE the blue print! It's the same as my other crock pot but bigger by another quart. It heats up really quick and hot, easy to use and clean and keeps food warm until ready to serve. The removeable ceramic pot can go straight to the table and is very sturdy. I wish the knob on the glass cover was sturdier though. Great to have for entertaining.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I've been wanting this for a few years and it just went on sale for $19.99, I couldn't tell myself no any longer! It came today and I already have beef stew slow cooking in it, looking classy on my counter! I LOVE damask print!!!
Kendall K.
There are endless possibilities to what you can make when you have a crock pot. So easy to use and such a good price for how much use you can get out of it. Great for fall and winter meals like chili, pulled pork and stew.
Heather G.
Knoxville, TN
I've had this crockpot for over 2 years! It is great size for just me and my husband. However, I will probably get a larger crockpot once we have kids. The design is so cute so I can leave it on the counter at all times
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA
I love my crockpot. you can make almost anything in it and it is very simple and easy. i like to make buffalo chicken dip
Bryana B.
Lakeside, CA
I want this for christmas it has such character. It will be handy for the christmas season.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else cooked pasta with this? I made orzo today and it was great.