BY CROCK POT

White Round Crock Pot Useful for Any Meal Any Season You'll love the Rival 1.5qt Round Crock Pot. Slow cookers are the handy, simple and delicious way to cook any meal, any time of the year. Who doesn't want to come home to fresh, hot, home cooking? With the Rival Crock Pot you can prep your meal early in the day and leave for work, errands, play or whatever you need to do. Hours later, when you come home you will walk in the door to the welcoming smell of something special made just for you. Slow cookers are all the rage as busy folks realize the good old Crock Pot is more relevant today than ever. Search the web or your local bookstore and you will find zillions of recipe collections full of slow cooking inspiration. Just find something that sounds tasty, add the ingredients to the Crock Pot, put the lid on, set the temperature and go. The hard work is done for you while you multi-task the day away. This White Round Crock Pot is the best because it is from Rival- the original and No. 1 brand of slow cooker. You'll never be at a loss for a delicious meal even when you're busy because this appliance cooks all day while the cook's away! The insert is removable stoneware for easy serving and clean up. Both the lid and stoneware insert is dishwasher safe. Crock Pots come in several sizes but this 1 1/2 quart model is ideal for 1 or 2 people. This is also the size that is perfect for warm party dips, side sauces and side dishes. It is also great for buffet style serving because it keeps food warm and fresh for the length of your party. The Rival brand has been the name in Crock Pots for over thirty years but the appliance's style and designs have been updated to provide elegance to entertaining and serving your family. Life is fast, so cook slow and easy. Slow cooking is also tasty cooking because it retains moisture and locks in the natural juices and flavors of your ingredients. Everyone knows that slow cooking is the most convenient way to cook. Become a part of the revolution and try the Rival Crock Pot for cooking that will be rivaled by no one. see more...

Kayla T.
Lancaster
My brother bought this for me as a Christmas present (i did ask for it) lol.. Even though I've used it twice i'm in love with it i use it to keep my apple pie dip nice and warm. I definitely recommend this to everyone! In my opinion it is a must have for dips!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I love Crock Pot brand slow cookers! They evenly heat through and always do a good job! This particular size is a bit small, but still useful!
julia h.
Austin , TX
I got one of these for my wedding and I use it all the time so I have all day to myself instead of cooking all afternoon
Rachelle G.
Sikeston, MO
Perfect For making dips. We occasionally have food days at work and this is small and convenient for transporting it.
megan k.
It is really really easy to clean ad it heats up super fast! It is an excellent addition to any party or gathering.
Miliset p.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mom has this she loves it she makes the best food in it and she loves how it works
Jessica d.
My Mom Has one ! its the Best , She Makes Nacho Cheese And comes out very good
Rachel L.
Peace River, Alberta
I've only used my crockpot once to make a roast and I love it definitely want to start using it more